Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Game 4 VPGL VPX -Star Trek The Next Generation [FINISHED]

I might have to keep playing this.

Getting too close now.

thought I was going to get you edy with this game, but lost the last ball for almost nothing.

Turns out copious beers does help :lol poor @MrBungle though had to stand around a lot during this game. made it to the final frontier, but didn't know what to do to collect all the big points on offer :( it was crazy with 6-ball multiball, cannons firing, and everything going nuts. Final Frontier seemed to time out eventually, and I was put back to having to go from scratch with the missions again.

Was a blast though, one of the funnest games I've had in VP :D

WP_20170922_23_51_32_Pro.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know what I need to do, however, I seem to very bad at it!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]116996[/ATTACH]

I'm not as good as others but I seem to get reasonable scores most games now. When I first started it was Draining time. Not sure what changed but I'm sure if you play a little more you'll be able to improve heaps.

With my cab partially pulled apart for painting/decal attaching, I can't play this again so I'll have to be happy with what I have submitted.

me too, have not played since my last score submission, just could not be arsed trying again as it takes a fair while to get this thing really humming.

@Dedrok how long did your 64B score take, an hour, hour and a half ?

me too, have not played since my last score submission, just could not be arsed trying again as it takes a fair while to get this thing really humming.

@Dedrok how long did your 64B score take, an hour, hour and a half ?

Probably an hour if that.

Once you get Final Frontier, the billions add up.

But the big Jackpot runs help.

Longest games I've had are 3 1/2 hrs on both vp and real.

AFM and Lotr were 3 - 3 1/2 on a regular basis.

Sent by using mental telepathy

Really wanted to get to this game. Only ever played in comps (ie 2 or 3 times) Been busy in RL so no real time. Never got to the frontier. I realy enjoyed playing the couple of hours. I just couldnt consistently make the ramps. Bloody great table though