Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinsanity

Arcade King

haahahahahahahahahah - just to PROVE how DUMB the entire Pinside moderation "team" is have a look at this - they are complete wankers and they wonder why their site is a complete mess - or maybe they don't???

I have written many times to Robin to no avail but I think this proves my point about how dumb and idiotic the lack of moderation of Pinside is:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]124212[/ATTACH]

- - - Updated - - -

Poor response - get your moderation team up to speed - stop pandering to the 1%

To say (basically) "we are American and we don't know" is complete BULLSHIT and a cop out. You allow dickheads like pinsanity (and others) to say anything they like with zero interest - I have written to Robin for a year with no action or interest from him.

Don't waste your time with long winded posts here and "ejecting" me from a thread on Pinside - wake up to your STUPID selves and fix the problems on your DUTCH site!!! Most of the members on Pinside don'r even know the place is 100% foreign owned and run - seriously????

Americans...........seriously mislead.........(my opinion only).

Why are you so angry. That is a more than reasonable response in a public space.

What it says is yes we agree he is a dickhead, you are not alone in this, can we all calm down and be reasonable.

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you so angry. That is a more than reasonable response in a public space.

What it says is yes we agree he is a dickhead, you are not alone in this, can we all calm down and be reasonable.

I'm angry for the last 4 years of Pinside allowing all and sundry to say anything they like about me. When I simply state that furballx is a real moderator on AA I get banned from the thread - they have serious problems and (to date) have chosen not to address them.

Posters are allowed to post libelous things with no redress.

It's a crap site that has the potential to be good but is tainted by 20 or so trolls that tear the place apart in almost every thread.

I'm angry for the last 4 years of Pinside allowing all and sundry to say anything they like about me. When I simply state that furballx is a real moderator on AA I get banned from the thread - they have serious problems and (to date) have chosen not to address them.

Posters are allowed to post libelous things with no redress.

It's a crap site that has the potential to be good but is tainted by 20 or so trolls that tear the place apart in almost every thread.

That is a good reason to be angry. The internet has unfortunately allowed those who make slanderous comments a voice they have never deserved.

• Administrators

I thought we had a :trolls:sign out.

Pinsanity's name is highly relevant as long-term members know. He's either completely certifiably insane or an expert level troll. I tend to think about 50% of each. Every now and then he gets bored, fires up a tab at dictionary.com, another at thesaurus.com, opens up his dear diary Pinball section that lists all of his imagined slights from the last 15 years and drops a long-winded wordy diatribe. He then sits back and waits like a disturbed gollum for the fallout, rubbing his hands together in glee mumbling "my precious" to himself.

Let the mods over on Pinside sort it out. Report the posts and move on as after all you're only feeding the troll.

Brad

Guys, I can confirm that Pinside staff have contacted AA on this matter. They are taking it very seriously and I have every reason to believe that we will get a fair hearing and that they want to resolve it in the best manner possible. We appreciate that AA members are loyal and want to see our forum reputation protected but we need to remember that Pinside members are in the same position.

Dave

If possible, can you re-post Pinsides eventual response

Many of Pininsanity's AA swipes are posted shortly in threads that I have posted in (usually twisting my words )

I will have no problem reporting him IF the pinside moderators are going to take action

Most people know that trolls only bring a site down, cause problems and time wasted for the moderator team to investigate and review such issues.

While you always want people to voice their opinions, ideas and achievements, when they become personal attacks without basis, then you have an obligation to act. And you should act in a timely manner, otherwise you only fuel and escalate the problem.

Members here should respect that Pinside have communicated with one of the moderators here to review the content in question on their site and should allow due process. Please cease further escalating of this issue as it serves no benefit what so ever for either site affected by it.

Won't be hearing any more from pinsanity in that thread:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]124213[/ATTACH]

It's a start but it doesn't address the issue. He's been defaming people for years. Anyone who has been on pinside for years knows that the moderation team in the past largely haven't acted on reports unless they involve threats of violence, continual de-railing of the same thread, or accusations against pinside staff. Other than those 3 things, you can largely get away with saying whatever you like.

In many ways it's been a watered down RGP (rec.games.pinball for those who haven't been in the hobby that long).

Maybe moving forward things will change.

Edited by sleazius

In many ways it's been a watered down RGP (rec.games.pinball for those who haven't been in the hobby that long).

I remember RGP, rec.games.pinball. What a great site that was back in the day. It was everything you wanted from a newsgroup/forum. Unfortunately, there was one particular person who really helped cause it's demise back then. The only positive I can take from that period of trolling, that very same person was the one who actually pioneered what has now become a staple in pinball. And that is the pinball podcasts.

Back to Pinsanity, in all the years he has been around and, mind you, I used to have some discussions with him late at night in the early years of AA through pm, I cannot think of one thing he has done or contributed positively toward pinball, to bring it back to mainstream culture. I'm not aware if he has ever come out from behind the keyboard and showed his face to the pinball community. Only attack it with negative accusations and conspiracy theories.

How rude. Forceflow is a good guy and writes a lot of informative stuff on Pinside, including tech help. He wrote a well balanced, reasonable post and you just bag and belittle him and his fellow moderators. If you detest Pinside and Americans so much, may I suggest you deactivate yourself from the site?

haahahahahahahahahah - just to PROVE how DUMB the entire Pinside moderation "team" is have a look at this - they are complete wankers and they wonder why their site is a complete mess - or maybe they don't???

I have written many times to Robin to no avail but I think this proves my point about how dumb and idiotic the lack of moderation of Pinside is:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]124212[/ATTACH]

- - - Updated - - -

Poor response - get your moderation team up to speed - stop pandering to the 1%

To say (basically) "we are American and we don't know" is complete BULLSHIT and a cop out. You allow dickheads like pinsanity (and others) to say anything they like with zero interest - I have written to Robin for a year with no action or interest from him.

Don't waste your time with long winded posts here and "ejecting" me from a thread on Pinside - wake up to your STUPID selves and fix the problems on your DUTCH site!!! Most of the members on Pinside don'r even know the place is 100% foreign owned and run - seriously????

Americans...........seriously mislead.........(my opinion only).

How rude. Forceflow is a good guy and writes a lot of informative stuff on Pinside, including tech help. He wrote a well balanced, reasonable post and you just bag and belittle him and his fellow moderators. If you detest Pinside and Americans so much, may I suggest you deactivate yourself from the site?

Might I suggest you have your opinion and I have mine - I also have my reasons for the response that Forceflow is WELL AWARE of and you are not privy to.

I'm sick of the crap that goes on over there and have put up with it for many years, I have no choice but to remain active on all sites in order to attempt to keep on top of the outright lies and false comments (almost all on Pinside) and I have had little to no luck with them as far as Pinside is concerned.

If you think my comments here are rude you should see my email to Robin!!!! He is well used to me contacting him and knows full well the problems with his site and he chooses to do nothing about it - to date anyway.

FWIW I also offer assistance on Pinside to those asking for it unlike Pinsanity who is just a serial pest to everyone.

While I don't agree with how Mike goes about conducting himself on most forums, it seems he is stating some FACTS that are becoming all too common to me since being made aware of it. If it is true and been going on for so long, then there lies the problem.

hahahahaha ahahahah aha ahha hahahahaha ahah hahaha ahah ahahaha ahahahahaha ahahahah aha ahha hahahahaha ahah hahaha ahah ahahaha ahahahahaha ahahahah aha ahha hahahahaha ahah hahaha ahah ahahaha ahahahahaha ahahahah aha ahha hahahahaha ahah hahaha ahah ahahaha ahahahahaha ahahahah aha ahha hahahahaha ahah hahaha ahah ahahaha ahahahahaha ahahahah aha ahha hahahahaha ahah hahaha ahah ahahaha ahahahahaha ahahahah aha ahha hahahahaha ahah hahaha ahah ahahaha ahahahahaha ahahahah aha ahha hahahahaha ahah hahaha ahah ahahaha ahahahahaha ahahahah aha ahha hahahahaha ahah hahaha ahah ahahaha ahahahahaha ahahahah aha ahha hahahahaha ahah hahaha ahah ahahaha ahahahahaha ahahahah aha ahha hahahahaha ahah hahaha ahah ahahaha a

oops sorry typo :-)

love ya pete ..