Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Freight and Transport

hey all

if anyone is interested in importing any machines from China/Europe/USA let me know.. i work in shipping, and whilst i may not be able to actually ORGANISE anything, i can help with quotes and recommendations for brokers/forwarders and any Customs issues....

(although, if you're looking at importing say a container load of machines... i'm the girl to help ya out!!)

Hi Kitty. Hope you are doing well. Can you help me out to know roughly how much am I looking to import a Circus Voltaire Pinball from Illinois USA to Adelaide Australia? Cheera

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

• Administrators
Hi Kitty. Hope you are doing well. Can you help me out to know roughly how much am I looking to import a Circus Voltaire Pinball from Illinois USA to Adelaide Australia? Cheera

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Kitty has not been active for a long time. She may get a notification and come onsite to see the post but I would not hold my breath if I were you :)

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody shipped an Astro city as of late?

I'd like to know indicative costs to get an Astro City to my door in Sydney from either Melbourne or Brisbane...

edit: bugger, I just realised this is from the pinball thread, sorry. I'll look for shipping threads in the arcade forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, got any recommendations other than prowler to pick up an astro city arcade machine from Melbourne to Sydney?

I had organised prowler to pick it up for me in December but he was on leave until recently, but due to unforseen circumstances, he's had to shutdown his transport services immediately.

Any recommendations would be great as the seller has been patiently waiting for me to pick the cabinet up.

Thanks very much,

Keep smiling!

He only last night delivered 1 here from taree to brisbane wrapped in removalist blankets hes very good especially country areas city depot to depot Air road fast melb brisbane 2 days

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

He only last night delivered 1 here from taree to brisbane wrapped in removalist blankets hes very good especially country areas city depot to depot Air road fast melb brisbane 2 days

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Thanks mate. That is what we need to hear, good recommendations.

Very much appreciated.

I am in need too. Need a pin taken to Melbourne and another one brought back.

Are there other options out there? Any word of someone jumping in to replace Prowler?

Old mate may get overloaded pretty quickly with the amount of work Prowler was covering

Old mate may get overloaded pretty quickly with the amount of work Prowler was covering

old mate who? milan isnt a one man band hes got multiple trucks and drivers running two up. He owns a professional removalist company with multiple teams in proper trucks I would say he will be ok keeping up with a guy in a van

I've ended up going with Peter from Hytech Transport.

Unfortunately he is only able to pick up from next week when my seller goes back to work :(

Hopefully the seller and Peter can work something out for me as I feel bad to the seller who I locked in the astro since early December :(

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I've been looking at the possibility of stepping into Prowler is very large shoes. I'll make a forum post in the next 24 hours to gather some info let's see where it can take us.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You only need to start off slowly, then as you become more comfortable with time frames, which would be the hardest with peoples work times, just build up from there. I drive for a living and thought about this too, but four weeks after a triple hernia operation, maybe it wouldn't be the best business option at the moment. Ha. I don't know if it would pay enough for two, but that could be an easier, faster and better at each end, as an option. Charge a little more, which I don't think most people would mind, and your then not worried about who will be at the property to help you move somebodies machine. Use wraps like a removalist, so even with the bad roads, you won't get wear marks. Maybe if you go the trailer way, something a bit better than leaf springs, so you don't get that shaking the shit out of it for thousands of miles. Just a thought? Wazza.