Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

PINFEST 2015 Caves Beachside Hotel

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just it putting out there as its maybe something we haven't thought of before but if anyone would like to bring a game along and be part of the fun feel free to contact Marco @Sartana66 as he handles all the logistics of game placement and numbers needed in each era.
A bit unusual to quote myself but I just thought I'd bump this to see if anyone else would like to get involved in a fun weekend;)

After adding tickets to cart it's asking me to login to what looks like WordPress... Am I missing something...?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

is it needed to pre purchase? can you just buy the tickets through the door? or is there a limit and i could miss out? i have the same problem about the login thing? how do i buy tickets?

Another little glitch... the popup that allows you to add a shirt to your order has two buttons, presumably one meant for Yes and one for No, but the text is the same on both - Yes. So you'll have a damn shirt and like it ok!? :)

Followed by:

There was an error processing your card - "Your card was declined. Your request was in test mode, but used a non test card. For a list of valid test cards, visit: https://stripe.com/docs/testing.".

Guess we need to wait for an all-clear indication...

Edited by pocketscience
Added card declined message

Hey everyone! Sorry about the glitches in the website.

Everything should be in perfect, working order now. Please let me know if you run into any issues :)

- - - Updated - - -

Another little glitch... the popup that allows you to add a shirt to your order has two buttons, presumably one meant for Yes and one for No, but the text is the same on both - Yes. So you'll have a damn shirt and like it ok!? :)

Followed by:

All clear. I repeat. All clear!

- - - Updated - - -

The website doesn't seem to mention the date? Might be helpful for the general public.

I've added the date to the website now.

- - - Updated - - -

is it needed to pre purchase? can you just buy the tickets through the door? or is there a limit and i could miss out? i have the same problem about the login thing? how do i buy tickets?

There have been a few glitches with the website, but these should all have been resolved now and you should be good to go.

- - - Updated - - -

Followed by:

Also forgot to mention, I have fixed the options of buying a T-Shirt with the ticket.

- - - Updated - - -

When will ticket purchasing be active on the website..?

You can now purchase tickets from the website. :)

Welcome to AA....:lol

Hey everyone! Sorry about the glitches in the website.

Everything should be in perfect, working order now. Please let me know if you run into any issues :)

- - - Updated - - -

All clear. I repeat. All clear!

- - - Updated - - -

I've added the date to the website now.

- - - Updated - - -

There have been a few glitches with the website, but these should all have been resolved now and you should be good to go.

- - - Updated - - -

Also forgot to mention, I have fixed the options of buying a T-Shirt with the ticket.

- - - Updated - - -

You can now purchase tickets from the website. :)