Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Lai Cabinet

Lai Cabinet

80s coffin cabinet.

Were used In arcade line ups and game boards swapped in and out regularly.

Are they sprint Cabs in the background?? I want one !

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Lai Cabinet

I thought as much. Thanks. Yes they are, and I knew I should have moved the other cab to take a picture. I’m probably thinking of selling soon, but they are so hard to get. It could be something I regret, like selling past pinball machines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Defender

$500 sounds better and free shipping...:p

I have no idea on arcades as I’m in pinballs but I would have thought $1500 to $2k , but I’m happy for arcade guys to chime in. That’s what I would pay for 1 , Cheers [emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481]

Wow that’s ugly

What the hell was it? I don’t care, I wouldn’t have it. And there is no price on any of my Atari Super Sprints, so don’t worry about guessing. I think one would be very close to 3k, and it probably won’t be listed here because there are too many people who don’t want to pay anything close to what can be made in other places.

What the hell was it? I don’t care, I wouldn’t have it. And there is no price on any of my Atari Super Sprints, so don’t worry about guessing. I think one would be very close to 3k, and it probably won’t be listed here because there are too many people who don’t want to pay anything close to what can be made in other places.

Calm down Chief . I won’t reply to your posts in the future then . Good night . [emoji99][emoji42]

Lai Cabinet

I wasn’t here asking about the price of Atari Sprints, I didn’t mean to put peoples noses out of place. I was asking about my LAI cab and what and when it was made and used for. Sorry for having things the background of a photo.[emoji3]

Lai Cabinet

Keep dreaming about your Atari sprints..I can get one landed from USA for $1500 fully working...:lol

Well Mr Leo, why don’t you then! Everybody seems to want one?

that still doesnt win.. pretty sure a restored afterburner holds that spot at the top of the ladder.

you wouldnt make money flipping sprints you paid 3k for unless you have patience and a retail showroom.

Johns arcade sold his Defender for about 3.5k?

Lai Cabinet

sorry im lost on how that relates to being able to profitably flip a sprint someone paid 3k for?

No one talking about reselling, it was just purchase price for a keeper. Someone else mentioned that.

No one talking about reselling,

yes there is .. that was a reply to these two below.. not you

They would be at least 3k each and that is a flipper price...

Would still leave some coin to make...

3k . I don’t think so . Would be the most expensive arcade Machine In aus

Well Mr Leo, why don’t you then! Everybody seems to want one?

not my taste of game..Only collect Shmup genre games.

Seriously no one will pay 3k for a LAI version license of Atari Sprint.Maybe 2.5k for a Original USA version of Atari Sprint.

Williams Defender is more desirable game that holds its value compared to a Atari Sprint.

Lai Cabinet

not my taste of game..Only collect Shmup genre games.

Seriously no one will pay 3k for a LAI version license of Atari Sprint.Maybe 2.5k for a Original USA version of Atari Sprint.

Williams Defender is more desirable game that holds its value compared to a Atari Sprint.

Just out of curiosity, what is the difference with the USA version, only it was made there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[emoji1690]