Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Black Knight Sword of Rage

micky

Its shitting on a classic franchise, is what its doing.

BK with no upper playfield is an abomination

when you finally think a great title is coming out of this company, they do shit like this and f-ck it all up.

But they haven't. They gave you the game YOU wanted. You can buy it. You can also buy the cut down version if you wanted. Everyone wins!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its shitting on a classic franchise, is what its doing.

BK with no upper playfield is an abomination

when you finally think a great title is coming out of this company, they do shit like this and f-ck it all up.

I agree.

The pro should have had the upper playfield as a well engineered reliable feature. The minimum, it is BK ffs. Premium then gets the something extra. They absolutely could have made it happen. It's just a piece of plastic, a bat, and ball lock... could easily be standard.

I could maybe have been lured to afford a pro... but not without a basic BK requirement. I'll have to go without.

*The sub-par quality rep seals the deal... especially with new prices. I'll be considering other manufacturers offerings.

Tim Sexton interview - encourages me even more about the ruleset - also make me think that the upper playfield will play an important role rule wise (siege multiball) but pro still a great option if you want speed

https://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/episode-249-the-show-where-i-talk-to-tim-sexton-about-his-work-on-black-knight-sword-of-rage_142657

I never realised that BK was a "franchise".

Who determined that?

I think it's time to enjoy the fact we are getting loads of variations of games flowing to us to accommodate all tastes and wallets. Buy what you like fellas.

Hell, imagine if they were only releasing one version of each title on each release. How nice to have options.

Enjoy:D

Black Knight Sword of Rage

I hope AMD keep a PRO out in showroom to play a bit.

I think with Munsters Pro they just shipped em out to Ops immediately??

They normally do don’t they? Maybe demand is strong and they don’t end up with spares. I know Zaxs in Melbourne normally have a game in the showroom to play.

Both teaser vids don't show the ball shooting passed the shield, looks like it does a quick right hook into the VUK,

On three shots ball returns to the right flipper on the Pro.

So I'm assuming you hit this to raise the shield, otherwise it's blocked. Guessing it's virtual locks and ball is returned via VUK until 3rd ball goes there ?

Unsure if hitting down shield in general play scores points or comes into play at all...it should imo.

20190329_213755.thumb.jpg.10cca0d6688fe8bda007770db9839da7.jpg

interesting side note..... in the Tim Sexton podcast he states the great vibe in Stern right now and " the great licences" they have coming up....