Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Stern's next game is

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

X-Men. Vault .

(Dark Phoenix version) ?

I'd do another Simpsons but would rather have Rick and Morty (will not happen ) or Blue Harvest (won't Happen either ).

I also would have done The Addams Family (1964 ) with John Astin instead of Munsters

Now your talking ... that sure has a lot of potential :110:

Yep include some of the Mad Max Series..... but skip thunderdome nonsense. Tina would be Waaaaay too expensive anyway! :lol

Mel seems to like being on pinballs :)

Ozzy for a music pin. The king of darkness.

2nd choice would be Motley Crue.

Ozzy would be big for the world market where as Motley more just the US market.

Problem is using old themes isn't exactly dragging in a younger player base is it?

Ozzy for a music pin. The king of darkness.

2nd choice would be Motley Crue.

Ozzy would be big for the world market where as Motley more just the US market.

Problem is using old themes isn't exactly dragging in a younger player base is it?

Motorhead would be good too

Motorhead would be good too

That guy was right into pinball too.

True story. My mates and I were down at Jindabyne Hotel one year for the snow season and MotorHead were playing. It was the only pub at the snowfields that had pinballs at the time so we went there to play and had Motorhead playing in the other room. It was more than load enough and sounded better from that room than the room they were playing.

Four of us where playing the pinball and out came Lemy. He came over and introduced himself. He said he played pinball all the time and wanted to play our best player for beers.

I got volunteered and it was on. Looser has to buy the winner a beer. Lemy lost then it become best of 3 before he would buy a beer. He lost the next two games so 3 blot my way.

Still no beers and he was getting the shits.

He them come up with the idea of 3 of us play and him and the looser of the 4 buys everyone else playing a beer each. Guess what, Lemy lost. He stormed off throwing abuse and that was my experience with the famous Lemy of MotorHead.

That guy was right into pinball too.

True story. My mates and I were down at Jindabyne Hotel one year for the snow season and MotorHead were playing. It was the only pub at the snowfields that had pinballs at the time so we went there to play and had Motorhead playing in the other room. It was more than load enough and sounded better from that room than the room they were playing.

Four of us where playing the pinball and out came Lemy. He came over and introduced himself. He said he played pinball all the time and wanted to play our best player for beers.

I got volunteered and it was on. Looser has to buy the winner a beer. Lemy lost then it become best of 3 before he would buy a beer. He lost the next two games so 3 blot my way.

Still no beers and he was getting the shits.

He them come up with the idea of 3 of us play and him and the looser of the 4 buys everyone else playing a beer each. Guess what, Lemy lost. He stormed off throwing abuse and that was my experience with the famous Lemy of MotorHead.

That’s unreal [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you really give it some thought, there are so many great titles they could come up with. But how to you appeal to everyone?

"You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time... but you can not please all of the people all of the time." :)

How to appeal to everyone? ... free air? lol

- - - Updated - - -

:115:

I've got it!!!!

Free Pinball!!? :D