Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL22 - Call for Nominations is CLOSED ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/B1_1_zpsc348d0d4.png

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/B3_1_zps47a415b5.png[video=youtube_share;99-5rTPpHH4]

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/B4_2_zps9c7301be.png

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/B2_1_zps2f2c7380.png

Easy as 1, 2 , 3 ...

1. Watch the Tube

2. Send in your nominations by 10pm this Thursday 7-August.

3. Games start by 7pm this Friday 8-August.

Get ready for some Aussie fun and good luck ...

:)

Edited by OOO

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh that's how you pronounce it, triple O, I thought your name was OOO, like ZOO without the Z, and pronounced as you would when you have just seen someone do a daring stunt at the circus "OOOOO" :D

Top work 000!

Just to be sure, these are the games excluded?

Wonderboy

DigDug

Pacman

Pooyan

Mario Bros

Xevious

Amidar

Galaxian (Nuts, I was going to nominate that!)

Black Tiger

Jumping Jack

Tiger Heli

Q Bert

Bank Panic

Bomb Jack

Slap Fight

Kung Fu Master

Willow

Puzzle Bobble 2

Mr Do's Wild Ride

PacLand

Tetris

Metal Slug

Super Cobra

Qix

... and pronounced as you would when you have just seen someone do a daring stunt at the circus "OOOOO" :D
... :lol

That's what I like about you guys out there ... creative in thought and humour ... :) ... keep it rolling!

- - - Updated - - -

Top work 000!

Just to be sure, these are the games excluded?

Wonderboy

DigDug

Pacman

Pooyan

Mario Bros

Xevious

Amidar

Galaxian (Nuts, I was going to nominate that!)

Black Tiger

Jumping Jack

Tiger Heli

Q Bert

Bank Panic

Bomb Jack

Slap Fight

Kung Fu Master

Willow

Puzzle Bobble 2

Mr Do's Wild Ride

PacLand

Tetris

Metal Slug

Super Cobra

Qix

Excellent, you got them all correct.

And also 1942, Scramble and Do Don Pachi are out, as they were in the Shmups Off.

- - - Updated - - -

That was highly entertaining :) and I want your Discs of Tron, if that's the mystery prize then I'll come out of mame-retirement :lol

Jammasized, I hope you have been keeping well and you are ALWAYS welcome to join in and play in the MGL.

You did great running MGLs XII, XIII and XIV and you will never be forgotten. You also set some nice high scores too ... :rolleyes

On the Discs of Tron, sorry I cannot part with it. You see it is a part of my soul, you know, the arcade tragic in my DNA ... :laugh:

What's the mame retirement talk - getting too old huh? ... Arcade runs through your blood. Like the Tube says, get to it ... and join in whenever you're ready ... :)

- - - Updated - - -

Sweet, looking forward to this.

Thanks for stepping up and organising another MGL so quickly.

Happy to setup another one. This tourney is about fun for all plus learning to play better and appreciate so many terrific games.

Add the social spirit (and sometimes the other spirit - LOL) and there is a little magic there ...

:jump:

Edited by OOO

So far the following legends have put in their nominations ... and in this order too ... :117:

RMacauley (first one in - YAY!), John73, outrun86, mark68, kroag, Brad, Another Rat and Woody ... :024:

Some very interesting games nominated so far, including those that have not been played for a long, long time ago, not in a galaxy far away ...

3 days to go till nominations close ...

Mine will be on there way soon, It's been awhile, spewing I missed playing Pacland & Kungfu Master, especially Pacland that I clocked back in the day.

My poor Cab is thick with dust & is not even functional ATM, got a few days to get it tip-top :)

Sounds like I was lucky that you didn't play it :)

I have never managed to clock it however I can finish each trip.... just not done it in a single game.

From memory there are (edit: alot of trips) before it returns back to the begining, except its harder, for highest scores its best not to take any of the skip trips, also set 1 is much faster & plays much better IMO that set2. I havn't even viewed the thread form that game yet, I know my PB is (edit: I'll keep it to myself) though I wouldn't get close to that now, I'll check out the thread.

EDIT: Just had a browse through the thread, edited post due to possible spoilers. As expected there are mixed views on the game, but for me for pure gameplay & skill there are few that come close. RSI can be a problem, I played a joystick cab but there are also all button dedicated cabs. Oh well enough on that, perhaps it will come up again sometime.

Sean

Edited by SectionZ

Just checked my mail after work tonight and found that Foot, SectionZ and Nicko71 have nominated some really good and different types of games.

The potential line up is something we have not seen for such a long time and fun, but it's not decided yet!

- - - Updated - - -

Stuck at work, won't get my noms in until Thursday arvo.

Looking forward to your selections ... right at the end ... ;)

2 days to go till nominations close ... don't miss out on your chance to decide the final lineup.

Going to send in my nominations soon:

Anteater

Splatterhouse

Pinball action

These are just 3 of them

:lol

Bring on more Anteater :p

Actually I'm hoping none of the IGBY games come up, I doubt anyone that played in it will nominate them here as we're probably all gamed out on them after 5 weeks.

Bring on more Anteater :p

Actually I'm hoping none of the IGBY games come up, I doubt anyone that played in it will nominate them here as we're probably all gamed out on them after 5 weeks.

I'm gamed out in general. Have not really played since last thursday