Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 19 - Game 8 ~ Galaxian ~ [FINISHED]

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Increased the margin by a tad

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57376[/ATTACH]

An increase in your lead over 3rd place by 3.08 ... :023:

So your total is now 273.08 over Brad's 264.09.

If Brad can score 25,015 and you don't improve on 10,840, he will take second place by 0.01 points ... :)

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57378[/ATTACH]

And camaro jumps from 8th to 6th place with this score, passing kane and John73.

Now just 2.55 points behind 5th place nicko71.

Wow things have slowed down in the last two weeks - is Galaxian the ultimate MGL killer? :lol I haven't played much at all, too much other stuff going on and it really isn't my kind of game. I will post something slightly higher before Sunday night I hope :D

Wow things have slowed down in the last two weeks - is Galaxian the ultimate MGL killer?

Perhaps it's an AA player killer.

The last game of this MGL seems to too tough for people to improve their score ... :unsure

I'll email the TG WR holder and let him know his 1.769mil score is safe then :D

If you were to email Aart (the smiley says you won't ;)) I'd be telling you to say hello from me. He's a bloody good bloke and I'd love to catch up with him again some time down the track.

I've had the odd moment (including earlier today) when I've been close to firing up Galaxian. Just can't get motivated to give it the attention it deserves.

Just can't get motivated to give it the attention it deserves.

That's understandable mate, hope you're doing alright.

- - - Updated - - -

They stop moving to avoid your fire. There is no intermission for you to take a break. You are defenseless while waiting to fire again.

Hmmm, that sounds like a hint :D

• Administrators

My only free time is weekends and I was out all of last saturday and most of the night and out sunday afternoon. I intend to give it a "crack" tomorrow sometime. Hopefully I can improve on my score but like Amidar it's proving difficult.

Brad

• Administrators

I do not know how you "freaks" ;) are getting the 50k mark. It's taken me WAY too many attempts to beat my 20k score and I only got to 25k :confused:

25,870 - Camaro you've got just over 24 hours to improve. Come on you can do it =)

Cheers,

Brad

25870-brad-galaxian.thumb.png.9c04cd4ddad50fc6da627685e661d8db.png

What a shitter......now I do have some time to play.....but I have had half an hour sleep in the last 26hrs (after N/S) and I'm having trouble with focus. Still managed an OK score but I would love to crack 100k, not gunna happen today.

I'm off to drink more Bourbon and attack my pinball with a soldering iron, what could go wrong? ;)

0019.png.3db18f876a31bff8e985364b8ed0f32b.png

I do not know how you "freaks" ;) are getting the 50k mark. It's taken me WAY too many attempts to beat my 20k score and I only got to 25k :confused:

25,870 - Camaro you've got just over 24 hours to improve. Come on you can do it =)

Cheers,

Brad

Might give it another go tomorrow, but going to be hangover games as I'm at a wedding tonight

4pm Saturday, last game of MGL 19, here's an update on the Galaxian scoreboard ...

camaro posts a mighty 51,190 and takes the lead ... :o

Rat gets a game in with no sleep and still scores 43,650.

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/Arcade/MGL19_Game8GalaxianSB2_zpsbf83f9c2.png

Brad hits 25,870 which would have taken 2nd place in the MGL, but since camaro upped the high score on Galaxian,

Brad's percentage is slightly lower now than if 46,970 were the top score, and is just 0.81 points behind in 3rd place ...

And with his new top score in Galaxian, camaro goes from 10th place before game 8 started, to now 4th place, and not far off 2nd and 3rd either ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/Arcade/MGL19_SB7a_zpse8ca8898.png

27 hours to go in Galaxian. You can get a lot of games in during this time, you just need to make sure you don't break the furniture if you do :laugh: ... this is a tough one!

:)

19060 over 30 Credits pumped into this session. My last Score to be submitted in this MGL.

Spent over 2 hours tonight only to beat my last post by a few hundred points.

That's all folks!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/16/e8y7u4ez.jpg

Congrats to anyone who beat their PB and especially all who hit over 20K...tough game 😩