Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 23 - Game 2 ~ Gravitar ~ [FINISHED]

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

48250.png.64aa39079988c77e1ff0c0b8266ce0c8.png48600.png.74c11335e5bea5d41c019522b07328cc.png

Weird things have been happening with my highscore.dat file after i brought it from home on a USB to use at work.

Scores are intermittently dropping off it. Even as i was putting my name in on this one the score snapped back to something different, but my last game score is still there at the top.

Not sure if it is an access violation being blocked by my anti-virus on the work network..... Spewing because i can't take this killer score home now :(

Working fine now i'm running from the root C:\MAME

Edited by bworldmv
new high score

I went to play this on my cocktail machine which has an LCD so vectors look much nicer but I'm getting a real weird problem. Seems whenever I press player one start, I get a diagnostic step that I cannot get through. I've turned diag off in the mame menu for the game. The only way I can start a game is by putting 2 credits in and playing a 2 player game. I've tried three different versions of mame and it's doing the same thing in each version ... weirdness.

Very strange. @Jammasized, I'm using 0.133u3 (Aug 21 2009) and working fine. I gather it's only happening on this game?

I had a mate round last night and we were playing some 2p games on the cocktail machine with beers (ahhhhh.... Good times) and there was 2-3 games I was getting this diagnostic check. Very odd, though I think how I programmed xpadder for my xinmo interface might be the culprit. Further investigation needed...

Time for GRAVITARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/GravitarMGL23_4_zps004245da.jpg

GRAVITY OF THE MIGHTY!

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/Gravitar3_zps00023987.png

Jamma machines are the best in the world are they? Barring hurricanes ... c'mon everyone, sort this out ...

SHIELDS ... SHIELDS! :120: