Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Bill and his BIG ASS VAN

bwodie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bill dropped in this morning to deliver my Gottlieb Joker Poker and was headed to the Mornington Peninsula for two days before making his way up north. A great service offered by a really genuine bloke. Hope he stays in business for many years to come. Edited by Pinballer

Bill dropped in this morning to deliver my Gottlieb Joker Poker and was head to the Mornington Peninsula for two days before making his way up north. A great service offered by a really genuine bloke. Hope he stays in business for many years to come.

Awesome pic up Joker Poker is Stu [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, top bloke and he always leaves here with a six pack.

Scared the shit out of me the other day with a story about some guy who packed the legs inside a machine and they trashed it.

He was dropping off my Lost World, i said 'Where are the legs?'.

He said 'Inside it.'

Saw the look on my face and said 'Don't worry, i've never seen a machine packed better than the owner did for that one.'

Don't even envy him a couple days off on the coast....well i do in this instance. Probably warmer today at Mornington than QLD anyway.

Yep, top bloke and he always leaves here with a six pack.

Scared the shit out of me the other day with a story about some guy who packed the legs inside a machine and they trashed it.

He was dropping off my Lost World, i said 'Where are the legs?'.

He said 'Inside it.'

Saw the look on my face and said 'Don't worry, i've never seen a machine packed better than the owner did for that one.'

Don't even envy him a couple days off on the coast....well i do in this instance. Probably warmer today at Mornington than QLD anyway.

What beer does Bill like??

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Be happy to spend 2 hours telling you why cans are better than bottles. Dead set 10 solid reasons.

only in the recent years, since they started spending more on the can lining, prior to that the bottle taste was superior imo

Correct yes in the last ten years or more cans now have a lining that stops you tasting the metal.

Cans are better because;

Cans do not let oxygen in through the cap as crown seals do promoting staling of beer.

Cans stop all light from impacting beer, beer is fresher.

The same movement allows hops to fade in bottles in hop forward beers.

Cans are lighter, easier to carry.

Cans won't break if dropped.

Cans chill quicker than bottles.

Cans stack two high in the fridge.

Cans can be flattened to carry back out if camping etc.

Sorry i'm two short but i just woke up and it's 4 in the morning.

Correct yes in the last ten years or more cans now have a lining that stops you tasting the metal.

Cans are better because;

Cans do not let oxygen in through the cap as crown seals do promoting staling of beer.

Coopers beer tastes different in a bottle to a can. At the Coopers brewery tour they told me that the shape of the can vs bottle is the reason why and also that naturally brewed beer reacts different to others. Highly recommend the brewery tour if anyone is in Adelaide.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Coopers cans are my daily diet. Local bottlo gets em in by the pallet for me and i buy 10 cartons every 10 days. Earns me lots of free gifts;

b1.jpg.a301de49022a2af920ecba0880e84ef5.jpg

b2.jpg.cc4c33ff68aaeccd38c6481710d9c8d3.jpg

b3.jpg.6a2337cdfa2d325fb46f9f909c34c75b.jpg

It's where a lot of the prizes for the Pinball Comp come from.

Coopers cans are my daily diet. Local bottlo gets em in by the pallet for me and i buy 10 cartons every 10 days. Earns me lots of free gifts;

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=151807

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=151808

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=151809

It's where a lot of the prizes for the Pinball Comp come from.

I love coopers too

Cans are better because;

Have recently had this lecture from a mate who works at a bottlo. I thought my tastes had changed now that I didn't mind beer out of a can, and he said same as you :)

Coopers also my goto, but otherwise I am loving Young Henry's Newtowner!

I know this is the Bill and his BIG ASS VAN thread but are you saying you drink a carton of beer every day?

Pretty much yes. some days less, some days more. I'm what they call a high functioning alcoholic.

Don'tForgetTheHerbTooPunkin

- - - Updated - - -

Have recently had this lecture from a mate who works at a bottlo. I thought my tastes had changed now that I didn't mind beer out of a can, and he said same as you :)

Coopers also my goto, but otherwise I am loving Young Henry's Newtowner!

The Young Henry's guys are a great bunch. All young blokes and own a few pubs around Sydney too. Have met a couple of the owners as they have bought distilleries off me as side businesses.

I love the new generation, just after the entitled millennial's, the new young people live below their means, work hard as and save to enjoy the things they like while going without so they can afford it. Took me decades to learn that secret.