Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

JJP #4 - Pirates of the Caribbean

Ryza

JJP accidentally left there picture directory with the wrong permissions.

The amount of things on this game looks absolutely insane. Just hope it plays well.

5 flippers.

Opening chest. 3 spinners.

Subways.

Whirlpool ramp

Divertors.

Open pops

Walk the Plank

Camera

Compass LCD in apron

3 x spinning discs in the middle that spin in opposite direction.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The amount of things on this game looks absolutely insane. Just hope it plays well.

5 flippers.

Opening chest. 3 spinners.

Subways.

Whirlpool ramp

Divertors.

Open pops

Walk the Plank

Camera

Compass LCD in apron

3 x spinning discs in the middle that spin in opposite direction.

Wow it's loaded and the game looks stunning. Personally I prefer this layout to The Hobbit.

Those out lanes could be brutal with the spinning discs. Can't wait to see more.

Seinfeld would surely be a winner. 100s of references and characters plus a broad massive fan base

Maybe the rights are locked up

I do enjoy watching the shows, but come on listening to call outs of Jerry's voice would get tired quickly in that tone of voice let's face it the 90's is tired and those pretzels have become stale.

Pirates looks great, JJP to date always captures people by the visual WOW factor, as far as gameplay thats something else.

If anything Blade Runner would be a good but even then that's probably too late, so I say Back to the future after the King Kong release.

Hobbit was packed on paper but i cant get into that game at all. More doesnt mean better but yeah looks cool. Really like dialed in so was kinda hoping jjp would stick to standard body. Maybe they will alternate.

Hopefully these standards (and more regular releases) of JJP will start to give Stern a bit of a kick up the backside to lift again (STle when WOZ was released scenario) If JJp could start to match Stern with pricing then Stern would really need to have a good think.

That was kind of surreal. When I heard a couple of people saying they have seen the pictures and it's not hard to find them, I went to the JJP site, went to games, opened a DialedIn image in another tab and changed the date to October and bam, there was the directory full of images of POTC. I felt like a legit hacker!! (not really)

I've tried that same strategy countless times on sites when they are set to reveal something and that's the first time that noob trick worked!

Game looks great by the way. I'm not interested in POTC at all but artistically it looks fantastic.

I do enjoy watching the shows, but come on listening to call outs of Jerry's voice would get tired quickly in that tone of voice let's face it the 90's is tired and those pretzels have become stale.

No it hasn't really gone stale at all,thanks to instagram and endless repeats on hulu and regular tv it stays relevant.

I would bet more people talk about it on the daily than bttf... A friend of mine has one seinfeld instagram with 270k followers and lots of traction.

There's so many quotes and other characters to use,not just Jerry. nobody would really wanna listen to him lol

and for technical facts here's an analytics comparison https://trends.google.com.au/trends/explore?date=today%205-y&q=seinfeld,back%20to%20the%20future

besides one spike it's stayed consistently higher..and a lot of the bttf interest was russia which is useless for pin sales

either game would be sweet

Nice to see some early 80's Paragon features in there. This type of design thought has been way overdue, a mix of the old features and new is what pinball needs these days to give a new game play experience. As with Stern of late same layout time after time. JJP as slow as he is to release he certainly doesn't disapoint with layout and features and I think this is why people are willing to pay the high price tag, the game has polish.

Stern Indiana Jones is also way better than Williams right?

Are you guys talking about the art? Or everything? Or trolling? I can't tell

Only talking about the look/art as I haven’t played the JJP one yet. Not trolling at all.

Stern Indy not a patch on Williams in either looks or gameplay.

Only talking about the look/art as I haven’t played the JJP one yet. Not trolling at all.

Stern Indy not a patch on Williams in either looks or gameplay.

Well art is always subjective.

Stern one is very yellow. But the rest of the pin is great.

JJP from far away looks ok. Find some closer pictures. It's hand drawn, looks great. And once again the detail in the toys is very nice. Down to the lights on the upper playfield ship.

7d93fb8eb586989f0dccd063d38b0840.jpg

Well art is always subjective.

Stern one is very yellow. But the rest of the pin is great.

JJP from far away looks ok. Find some closer pictures. It's hand drawn, looks great. And once again the detail in the toys is very nice. Down to the lights on the upper playfield ship.

7d93fb8eb586989f0dccd063d38b0840.jpg

Art is so important because of the cognitive response to the brain and how closely linked our emotions are to it. Pinball art will certainly trigger that response to any pinball player. If the two mechanical identical pinball machines were placed side by side just different artwork it would trigger a response. Just like a car identical in every way but different colours, which one do you choose?