Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Candy cab appreciation thread. I want candy!

Looks great @mR_CaESaR. Have you seen the repro Sega ashtrays at gateninety.com?
Yeah it's on the to buy list...

Just like everything though... Little bits at a time :)

My Gate Ninety shopping cart is 4x Sega ashtrays, 2x Taito ashtrays, 5x key rings...

Plus shipping.. It's almost bloody 300 dollars! Will probably order 2 at a time :)

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Yeah it's on the to buy list...

Just like everything though... Little bits at a time :)

My Gate Ninety shopping cart is 4x Sega ashtrays, 2x Taito ashtrays, 5x key rings...

Plus shipping.. It's almost bloody 300 dollars! Will probably order 2 at a time :)

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Yeah it’s nuts. I paid €50 for two ashtrays and two key rings. I messaged him and he reduced the postage for me. They’re a special item so I’m grateful somebody’s reproduced them. I want some repro Vewlix marquee holders too from a guy on arcade-projects.com but like you say - one step at a time.

Guess where. Room full of blast cities. I was playing bomberman which I use to able to nearly 1cc but still go alright, so one credit I get about 45 minutes. The guy trying to 1cc one of those beat em ups like knights of valor next to me why through easy ten cigarettes. No wonder these cabs have burn marks.

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Aussie Arcade mobile app