Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

26/01/16 The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy -

• 9 months later...
  • Administrators
Work to recommence on this project from the 1st of October 2015 sorry for any inconvenience you may have during construction.

It's a pinball.......you've gotta build pinballs :)

• 1 month later...
Wow! This is looking unreal! I especially like the last vid showing 2 LCD screens, showing one on playfield & 1 in backbox. I really like how you have combined the lcd and old style SS display. Also the translight & speaker bank look great.... Well done, looking good!

Wow! This is looking unreal! I especially like the last vid showing 2 LCD screens, showing one on playfield & 1 in backbox. I really like how you have combined the lcd and old style SS display. Also the translight & speaker bank look great.... Well done, looking good!

The "translight " is a monitor as well.

• 4 weeks later...
Great progress! So the mini playfield isn't directly seen by the player, just via a camera with the video shown on backbox screen? That's such a neat idea, there's quite a bit of room under a playfield typically, and you don't need to have special windows to it etc... congrats on a great innovation!

Great progress! So the mini playfield isn't directly seen by the player, just via a camera with the video shown on backbox screen? That's such a neat idea, there's quite a bit of room under a playfield typically, and you don't need to have special windows to it etc... congrats on a great innovation!

Well spotted

IMG_20151018_081546.thumb.jpg.e23f53829a96d4bc12e2a9a966d014eb.jpg

Have you worked 42 into the score somehow? Like every 42 thousand you get a multiplier for 42 seconds? Or how about a 42-ball multiball? XD

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Sort of like collecting the Mice targets then starts a 42 second timer in order to collect a random multiple of 6 shots to then lite Deep Thought. Progress thru 9 levels of Deep Thought ( by nine? ) being 2,3,4,5, ball Multiballs ending with the Ultimate Question... 6 ball Multiball ...with 42 ball saves.

Down side for some they will have to listen to 9 x 15 second rumblings of Deep Thought without a flipper cancel .

" What is this great task for which I... Deep Thought the second greatest computer in the history of time and space

have been called into existence ? "