Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

CRT Servicing in Adelaide

zer0entity

Question

Hi all, I've had a browse through the forum but can't find any solid info, looking to have my Kortek 25" CRT in an LAI MK cab serviced. It's mostly fine and completely playable, however I have some light greening in the top right hand corner and some weird interference i'd like diagnosed and fixed. I'd like a service just to know it's been done and everything is running tip top!

Does anyone know of anyone here in Adelaide who would come out and do this? I'd prefer not to take the cab or monitor anywhere and just have it done here.

If i decided to replace the whole monitor, (if it needs it) does Jomac sell the entire monitor and chassis and you can just swap them in and out?

Thanks!

2 answers to this question

Not yet but yeah I have looked at purchasing a wand. Just thought a service would give me piece of mind that the monitor will be running at optimum levels, rather than worrying that it's getting worse or needing some attention.

Guess i'll google how to degauss using a wand and go from there, cheers!