Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Iron Maiden next from Stern

luke

Are we all iron maiden fans here?

I am, feminist is. Who else?hashman ,dirty Daz yep. Who else out there? It looks like a great pin. I'll be going pro cause I love pros.

Heya Mark,

Casual Iron Maiden fan here. Know enough of their songs to love this selection for the pin.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets not give Stern too much credit here on game design. This was "I like that lets get that at any cost" and re theme it. It works for them and everyone is happy it's not the cookie cutter Stern thats been all too common. Spooky did the same with TNA and it's been a success story. JJP with new young designers on PC too. It proves what many have been asking for new designers with different views is proving profitable. FeM , looks like a winner. Edited by hotty

Like I have stated, the Pro is best value for money, depending on title of course (that's why I own three). This Iron Maiden Pro looks awesome at this early stage. Cannot wait to see and play it. Let's hope the Premium and LE cab art are as good , if not better.

Too early to make a call whether the Iron maiden Pro will be better value for money though. Exciting times ahead. Now, do we expect people to start selling their machines to fund this?

Like I have stated, the Pro is best value for money, depending on title of course (that's why I own three). This Iron Maiden Pro looks awesome at this early stage. Cannot wait to see and play it. Let's hope the Premium and LE cab art are as good , if not better.

Too early to make a call whether the Iron maiden Pro will be better value for money though. Exciting times ahead. Now, do we expect people to start selling their machines to fund this?

I think it’s already started. How many SWLE’s have been up recently?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be! Batman Dark Knight coming up for sale very shortly!!

• Administrators
Are we all iron maiden fans here?

I am, feminist is. Who else?hashman ,dirty Daz yep. Who else out there? It looks like a great pin. I'll be going pro cause I love pros.

Yep, see them every time they tour, have all the albums and play them on high rotation in my car, wear my Maiden T-shirts and look like a 50 year old having a midlife crisis and trying to look like he is 20 again....

My wife hears Maiden so much she knows a lot of the tracks, even though she can't stand the music. Could be the longest 6 months of he life coming up.....

- - - Updated - - -

Had a chat to Bruce - Pricing from AMD set to be:

Pro $8,450

Prem $10,650

LE $12,950

Their website being updated soon he said.

I've been on the wait list for 5 years and had the cash saved and sitting on my home loan offset account for the last 2 years. Just waiting for Bruce/Michael's call. Byebye $12,950, hello the Dave's homes new art piece.

Any Maiden fan who had erectile dysfunction before should now be miraculously cured.

Dave

- - - Updated - - -

LE's will be Sold out in 2 days

Yeah, you are probably right mate. Europe will take THOUSANDS of these. Most cannot imaging how big Maiden are over there.

I've been on the wait list for 5 years and had the cash saved and sitting on my home loan offset account for the last 2 years. Just waiting for Bruce/Michael's call. Byebye $12,950, hello the Dave's homes new art piece.

Can't imagine how awesome it would be to wait for something for 5 years, and then have it revealed and it not being a letdown. I'm happy for you Furbs, enjoy.