Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Black Knight Sword of Rage

micky

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yesterday was …. Fark I want it no matter the cost and I want it now!

Today is…. Hmmmm maybe wait six months and pick one up for 1K to 2K off NIB price.

Tomorrow is probably, Oi just wait for Elvira 3 ya clown

Think I'm over buying stuff NIB these days, too much of a cash gamble

def needs an Upper playfield,

those cheap bastards cant put an Upper playfield on a BK pro, thats a travesty

clear plastic for $4k more? come on

That's why this Pro is decent value imo. Upper PF on this is really ball locks only.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

That's why this Pro is decent value imo. Upper PF on this is really ball locks only.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Mate its Black knight, upper playfield is a must.

they may as well remove the balls and flippers on the pro.

def needs an Upper playfield,

those cheap bastards cant put an Upper playfield on a BK pro, thats a travesty

clear plastic for $4k more? come on

And it is the Pro that is mainly used as the street version. Not to many operators are prepared to pay $4k more than need be on an untested money earner.

Maybe if the machine is able to earn a couple of hundred a week and has some legs, maybe then they will go back and get the higher priced version but when you are buying a couple of machines for the street with absolutely no earning history, I think it will be only Pros we get to see in the real world doing as they are supposed to do, earn money.

Mate its Black knight, upper playfield is a must.

they may as well remove the balls and flippers on the pro.

Yeah I owned a pearler years ago so I know the game.

But when a 40yo game had 6 timed drops, 2 flippers, a pop bumper, timber board and great artwork and a ball lock, loop mech on it up top and this has no targets and basically is just a ball lock mech on a piece plastic then I say for 3k....this pro is great value

And it is the Pro that is mainly used as the street version. Not to many operators are prepared to pay $4k more than need be on an untested money earner.

Maybe if the machine is able to earn a couple of hundred a week and has some legs, maybe then they will go back and get the higher priced version but when you are buying a couple of machines for the street with absolutely no earning history, I think it will be only Pros we get to see in the real world doing as they are supposed to do, earn money.

The pro isnt chump change. Im sure they could have put a bloody playfield for a game franchise that is traditionally known and popular because of upper playfields.

offer something more on the next up models to differentiate models, but by god its far from cool to not to have an upperplayfield on a game that is called BK.

its stern fan apologists, who have allowed them to keep doing shit like this

Where else can you buy a brand new pinball for under 9k?

they should have rethemed the pro and called it, dick lovers pizza, because thats what they have served up with that game for $9k,

but even then Stern boys would happily tell you how good that stern cock tastes after it ejaculated dog shit in their mouths.

they should have rethemed the pro and called it, dick lovers pizza, because thats what they have served up with that game for $9k,

but even then Stern boys would happily tell you how good that stern cock tastes after it ejaculated dog shit in their mouths.

:lol

I thought the art work on Iron Maiden should have been more evil and true to the original art work. I thought it lacked on they toys it lacked on this it lacked on that and i rate it as one of my Favorite pins. I can not stop playing the ****ing thing.

Talk about having a winge. Does it really matter? You having a big sook over your opinion wont change the fact that the pro doesn't have an upper playfield. And to be honest I looked at the premium/LE with that bloody expensive upper playfield and went meh. It has pretty much nothing extra to add except a ball lock.

If you are so unhappy that Stern has a model without the all important extra playfield then don't buy it. We haven't even seen how it plays yet so maybe the pro will be more fun....maybe it will feel like it is lacking. We will find out soon according to Dead Flip.

Nobody is forcing you to buy the Pro. It's not the only option. You don't have to buy it or miss out on an upper playfield. The Pro is for operators and people like me who don't want to spend over $10,000 on a pinball machine. Nobody is shitting on your rug with this game.

Nobody is forcing you to buy the Pro. It's not the only option. You don't have to buy it or miss out on an upper playfield. The Pro is for operators and people like me who don't want to spend over $10,000 on a pinball machine. Nobody is shitting on your rug with this game.

Its shitting on a classic franchise, is what its doing.

BK with no upper playfield is an abomination

when you finally think a great title is coming out of this company, they do shit like this and f-ck it all up.