Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Black Knight Sword of Rage

micky

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont understand why anyone need to see the jets, there is no player interaction with the ball in that area anyway!

Going with a timber upper playfield for wear and tear, with then the ability to fill that playfield with additional stuff (a bank of targets), would have paid off bigtime here. My company uses Lexan in our products, and believe me although it is the toughest plastic material around, it definitely scuffs and marks as you would expect from plastic. I cant imagine what its going to be like with a solid steel ball (or 3) sliding and bashing around the place.

I feel having the left VUK feed a wireform or something that goes to the left flipper on the PRO instead of the right would have been a wise move for the long term. Yes I know technically the BK of old didn't have this, but it did have an upper pf, which is missing from the pro anyway. The premium could have fed it by some other means, although the feed to the upper pf on the premium from this VUK is terrible anyway as it fires it straight at the lower end of the flipper, so would have been no big loss if it didn't do this.

Or they could just not go to any of this trouble, still charge as if they have, and people will still buy it anyway, so Stern is winner winner!! I feel this approach is short sighted though, as it will only tap into the end of the market that actually played this theme as a kid, so a niche within a niche.

I was not interested in Maiden, never even heard a song until I saw the first reveal and watched the first live stream. After it I was just like 'WOW!!', and had to have it. I was not biased in anyway due to the band/music, just loved the look of the pin and how it played.

I have no connection with the old BK machines, never played them, so once again nostalgia doesn't play a role in this for me at all, im just calling it how I see it.

I, like everyone else, really wanted Stern to do an original theme and it be a great success. I was really hoping this was it, but if it doesn't entice non fans of the theme in their 40's like me to fork out money then I feel sales will struggle, and it will be back to license theme's only for Stern. Not that this is all bad though I guess, bring on BTTF and dont F(&^ it up !!!

geez some hard markers on here :) I think it has one of the better interactive toys to come out since aerosmith toybox. last couple games had some cool ball locks but no toys. The transparent plastic on elvis seems to hold up over time? maybe I'm wrong. Getting what you pay for? that train left the station a while ago.

geez some hard markers on here :) I think it has one of the better interactive toys to come out since aerosmith toybox.

I gotta agree with you on the knight toy, its pretty bloody cool! Hopefully there will be some fantastic programming around how its interacted with.

Edited by FLEX

If someone had told me 12 months ago (hell even 2 months ago), that I'd have a deposit down on my very first NIB machine - I'd have laughed.

But as of yesterday afternoon, that's now a reality :)

In around 5 - 6 weeks time, I'll be challenging the Black Knight. From the comforts of my home i'll be finding out if that suit of armor is formidable or if he's just over compensating for something :cool:

I'm f*&king excited. Nervous too. But mostly excited! I've got no ties to the original 2 games in the series. I've never owned a newer machine before (most recent would be BoP 2.0 or SWEP1) - so it's going to be a different experience to anything else in my line up.

I can't wait :D

Pretty sure i mentioned that i converted you when you played my Maiden same thing happened to @Glenn70 when he played my MET. Just the look on your face when you played it i knew a new one would be around the cnr. Congrats on your first Baby!

Playing Maiden, MET, Aerosmith and Munsters in one night recently gave me a bit of a shove ;) So yep, it probably is all your fault.

yep testing finished :-) awsome fast game.that spinning hammer can fling your ball sdtm lightning fast.its a pretty simple layout but works well,with that pumping tune and awsome callouts. pretty tight shots and fantastic animations. i want one!

Latest Un boxing vid from Germany,

noticed some different tunes but pretty much the same vib, if you can get past the repetitive tune mix game looks pretty wicked,

Magnasave works fine from the lockbar button,

2nd round games start about the 7:00 & a decent multiball @14:00

Spoiler Alert-has a final Black Knight fight mode