Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Munsters by Stern

extendo

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was in for a LE but that LE cab art looks like ass, not for me and at 13K mimimum I'm drawing the line.

Too much money for not enough product in my opinion.

Another fan layout with a family guy type lower playfield is nothing special.

Plus Dwight hasn't made any games I have enjoyed over the years, GOT was poor imo.

Great theme but just another average pinball machine.

This sort of money for a Stern pinball is Ludacris. :o

Got TFTC feel about it. Left/right ramp shots up the centre and the jets. Nice that they included the FG mini playfield again.. that works well. Art is good too. Voices seem a little annoying. Seems like a decent game.

Jacks got four ball Multiball up top and two ball Multiball underneath simultaneously.

Insane.

That’s the big difference compared to FGY - you can individually control upper and lower PF. Could be some fun modes using this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pro artwork looks the best again looks like a good way to sell them for stern as Maiden cab work was best also. Can not wait to play this looks like Stern is on another winner.

I'd definitely buy the Pro due to that being my preferred artwork, but would like the Prem/LE lower playfield to differentiate this game in my increasing collection of Borg designed pins.

Can't wait to play any version of this game. I remember watching re-runs as a kid and enjoying the show and I love the spooky themed pins so it gets a big tick of approval. With a twist of humour, this will be a fun game.

Something different, the playfield colour scheme would take some getting used too, But I kinda like it.

The lower playfield is cool. and I like that Monster popping up in the ramp stairs.

Looks like a decent game

Is the lower playfield on all versions?