Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 34 - Game 9 ~ Crush Roller (closes 14-Jan)

OOO

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ATTACH=CONFIG]121902[/ATTACH]

:hairpull::hairpull::hairpull:

All was going so nicely until I stupidly decided to move my mouse out of the way, accidentally into the bottom right corner... try it now.

Happy bloody new year.

ffs - are you crap at any games?

If it materializes that a Brisbane arcade is in the next Battle of the Arcades - you'll be on the top of the list of pay to fly up to Brisbane players for the team. Mind blowing.

ffs - are you crap at any games?

If it materializes that a Brisbane arcade is in the next Battle of the Arcades - you'll be on the top of the list of pay to fly up to Brisbane players for the team. Mind blowing.

LOL! I'd have thought I was about average at most games with a bit of practice, but there are a few games on which I've spent a shameful amount of my life - this being one of them.

Still haven't come close to my PB in a very long time... scored a 5M in the arcade when I was about 13, just before they banned public arcades in Singapore! But that's another story...

Was your playing Crush Roller to 5 mil the reason public arcades in Singapore were banned?

Considering the official motivation was claims that arcades encouraged truancy, theft, gangs, acne, Buckner & Garcia, etc... I dunno, maybe? :blink:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]122058[/ATTACH]
... :lol

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes the only way to highlight something, when it looks the same, is to invert the image ...

BTsaMdb.png

Good luck @terencew on the PB attempt, as well as everyone else ... http://i.imgur.com/z91itqI.gif

... :lol

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes the only way to highlight something, when it looks the same, is to invert the image ...

BTsaMdb.png

Good luck @terencew on the PB attempt, as well as everyone else ... http://i.imgur.com/z91itqI.gif

My personal best with this game is whenever I dont rage quit...haha!