Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL10 Game 8 South Park(FINISHEDl)

Yeah. Mystery or minimum game time.

Loose the first 2 balls instantly then it lights on 3rd ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope I don't need the last option :) how do you light mystery?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is pissing me off, have had a heap of games all around 400-500k, just can't better my score, seem no plan and no idea is the way for me to score on this, and that bloody annoying. Best I leave this table till next week, or not at all.

This is pissing me off, have had a heap of games all around 400-500k, just can't better my score, seem no plan and no idea is the way for me to score on this, and that bloody annoying. Best I leave this table till next week, or not at all.

Haven't been gaming much at all this week, getting a house in a fit state for sale is heaps of work when you've basically been pretty lazy on the outdoor front for 10 years :sleep

Missus is away for next 4 days so some serious gaming will be had over the weekend I think. Wake up and hit the machines. Sounds great to me :)

I know the feeling, I moved a couple of years back, hoping not to do it again for 10+ years. My garden was a jungle.

Sounds like a plan, pizza and pinball for 4 days straight :)

Just had the one game, I didn't mind it, the multiball was good fun. Killed Kenny a couple of times you can really rain man kenny ? exits from kenny, rollover the right flipper for another shot of the left straight back to Kenny and repeat, no idea if it's worth persisting though that right outlane swallowed all three of my balls.

Need to change the ball for another one, the default is way too dark.

20180427_223917.jpg

Just had the one game, I didn't mind it, the multiball was good fun. Killed Kenny a couple of times you can really rain man kenny ? exits from kenny, rollover the right flipper for another shot of the left straight back to Kenny and repeat, no idea if it's worth persisting though that right outlane swallowed all three of my balls.

Need to change the ball for another one, the default is way too dark.

20180427_223917.jpg

Kenny is a super easy shot, haven't really thought of hammering him, on 10m a pop, but I guess it would add up, I just bring myself to do the slog on repeatitive shots.

That right outlane is a killer, get most of my drains, and I always think after the fact, why didn't you nudge.

I’m just glad I have a working nudge now. I shake the shit out of the cab lol

When I first installed analog nudge after only having button nudge for years, i still had a heap of things sitting on the headbox. most of it came crashing down on the glass :D

How are others finding the physics on VPX with this table. I have only played it for a few games but the ball seemed "floaty" and shots were hard to consistently hit.

I might have to see if there is a different version.

After creature it def doesn't feel as real, but after a few games it didn't feel too bad, I could hit most of my shots. Flipper passes are impossible (for me) which makes the Kyle mode hard to finish.

I would give another version a shot, but I'm not aware of any.

How are others finding the physics on VPX with this table. I have only played it for a few games but the ball seemed "floaty" and shots were hard to consistently hit.

I might have to see if there is a different version.

I only have the original vp10 release, I'm not sure if it's been updated. i reckon it plays fine. If someone finds a newer version please post link, ta

This close Sunday night ?

I may get home. Thought it finished already.

Yep, closes 6th (Sunday)

Well a couple of late games and roll it I think.

I have no doubt, when does this roll? I just want to crack the billion, so close, but it's such a frustrating table to play for big scores.

Well it is for me :)