Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Pin Day - Monsters in da house!

Manny65

Took delivery of these today - they go well together!

20171206_211438.thumb.jpg.f2aab22c565a7217e3ece2e9f9e7e4a3.jpg

When my young fella got home late this arvo, I ask him if he could help me clean the glass in the spare bedroom as it was a bit dirty (he wasn't overly thrilled about the idea of having to do some work), but that quickly changed when he walked in a saw 2 pins in the room and the glass to be cleaned was on the machines. He always loved playing MB whenever he got the chance and has been keen for us to get one, so he's pretty stoked. The house is now bursting at the seams with machines and so that's it for me as to buying any more ... although today a mate did offer to look after some if I bought any more :o

And not a bad way to clock my 1000th post :D

Took delivery of these today - they go well together!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]120680[/ATTACH]

When my young fella got home late this arvo, I ask him if he could help me clean the glass in the spare bedroom as it was a bit dirty (he wasn't overly thrilled about the idea of having to do some work), but that quickly changed when he walked in a saw 2 pins in the room and the glass to be cleaned was on the machines. He always loved playing MB whenever he got the chance and has been keen for us to get one, so he's pretty stoked. The house is now bursting at the seams with machines and so that's it for me as to buying any more ... although today a mate did offer to look after some if I bought any more :o

And not a bad way to clock my 1000th post :D

So I can stop feeling guilty now? :cool:

Nice pickup. Shazz liked Creech when she played at the Pinball Museum.

But, like you, I'm done. Lounge is full. I'm actually having to remove some seating to make it useable. Don't think we'll be using the lounge for family Christmas even, as there's not enough seats for all!

I guess if they liked Pinball instead of sitting around..... :unsure

So how many in the collection now?

Cheers,

Mike.

So I can stop feeling guilty now? :cool:

Nice pickup. Shazz liked Creech when she played at the Pinball Museum.

But, like you, I'm done. Lounge is full. I'm actually having to remove some seating to make it useable. Don't think we'll be using the lounge for family Christmas even, as there's not enough seats for all!

I guess if they liked Pinball instead of sitting around..... :unsure

So how many in the collection now?

Cheers,

Mike.

Haha all good Mike.

So that's 10 plus another 2 that are in parts waiting for a restore. Hopefully I get started on the restores over my work's Christmas shutdown period - looking forward to finally getting started ... as to how long they'll take well that's the another question ...

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

The house is now bursting at the seams with machines and so that's it for me as to buying any more

We all say that, multiple times.. It never lasts - you know it :lol Congrats on the awesome new additions!!

I'm done. Lounge is full. I'm actually having to remove some seating to make it useable. Don't think we'll be using the lounge for family Christmas even, as there's not enough seats for all!

Same applies to you - you will manage to find more room for another soon enough ;) Let's face it, having pins to use for 365 days a year is better than having a room to sit on on Xmas day :cool:

Great machine mate and well done. Jealous. @Jesder is right, more will come.

I have made space in my garage and now have room for another 3 (Mrs car got the arse outside under a cover). It's now all about convincing the Mrs to agree to buy more and what new machines are being released in the next 1-2 years.

Haha all good Mike.

So that's 10 plus another 2 that are in parts waiting for a restore. Hopefully I get started on the restores over my work's Christmas shutdown period - looking forward to finally getting started ... as to how long they'll take well that's the another question ...

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

10 seems to be the magic number!

That's how many we now have set up to play in the house.

I also have one project - the EATPM - that I have no idea where it will go when done....