Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXXXVIII - Game 7 ~ Changes (closes 20-Jan)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

changes.png.9fdd291c4b555165e2fad76dd2bddd76.png

been putting off playing this one, but better get a few scores in while it counts :D Don't worry, not sandbagging...I'll be lucky if I can get in the top 10 on this one.

- - - Updated - - -

chan0000.png.205b32f12dd86aab72a83664798bf8a4.png

man the controls are sluggish on this game...can't make quick turns :realmad:

72510930_SMK_changes_112110_wolf106.png.f5d05a39508bce2d23c2ab730e4b5958.png

Never played this game before today. In fact, I've only gotten 2 hours invested in this game so far, so I guess this is an OK score. I'll try to raise it some more before I fall asleep on the keyboard and wake up with a bunch of characters scrolling off the screen. :lol

Hi everyone, this game is now closed. I hope you enjoyed the game. The final scoreboard will be posted shortly.

- - - Updated - - -

Day 17 of 17.

Final Results ...

7I35xVL.png

This was a very unusual game which was a bit like Lady Bug. ILLSeaBass, DaLar, redelf and bigredbird excelled in this game with scores over 200K for 2nd to 5th place. They also beat the world record on this game at Twin Galaxies. That’s a lot of log turns and feasting on strawberries.

Congratulations to Chris Clemente for winning Game 7, with a very impressive score of 330,020 points. He is the chief butterfly on this game.

d7WhAEf.png

The last 2 games off MGLXXXVIII are currently in play. The enticing domino challenge in Dommy, and the dangerous evil bosses from Alien Syndrome. Good Luck!

:)