Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Jjp POTC Sydney?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you could buy 10 EMs for that $$

You could buy 3/4 middle range BW machines too. But I don’t have the room for either

- - - Updated - - -

You could also buy 30,000 rolls of Quilton 3 Ply White Toilet Paper. Still probably not going to be as fun as POTC but your mileage might differ.

And you’ll never get your money back on that shit either... Although in saying I did just need to use some TP so that could’ve been a good investment

Edited by Audioenslaved

Its a scary time for NIB. House prices Dropping fast, 2nd hand pinball prices are starting to fall, Share market tanking, Bitcoin down, everything down but NIB going up I bought NIB early 2017 and am paying over 1k more in 2 years thats a big increase. I can not see our dollar going up for the next 2 years either i am worried it will fall to around .60 cent to the USD. And If that happens how many NIB will be bought.

Its a scary time for NIB. House prices Dropping fast, 2nd hand pinball prices are starting to fall, Share market tanking, Bitcoin down, everything down but NIB going up I bought NIB early 2017 and am paying over 1k more in 2 years thats a big increase. I can not see our dollar going up for the next 2 years either i am worried it will fall to around .60 cent to the USD. And If that happens how many NIB will be bought.

house prices needed to go down , bitcoin was just a scam and the share market is always up and down, the dollar need to be around 60c and people will always find the money for a NIB pinball

40 munsters LE's sell in one day how bad can it be !

house prices needed to go down , bitcoin was just a scam and the share market is always up and down, the dollar need to be around 60c and people will always find the money for a NIB pinball

40 munsters LE's sell in one day how bad can it be !

I guess in the next few years we will find out, will you pay 15k Nib stern because this Thread looks bad for POTC. I do think the Munsters LE list was around for a while as my name was down 6 months ago and i missed. Just as well because 13.6k is a bit rich. Will just wait it out now for a 2nd pro.

Been playing a bit of JJ POTC around here the past few weeks...

Seems to me it is a very good game... Very good! . Looks spectacular, sounds great, and very playable for all levels of pinball player.

Certainly feel a need to play it more .... :slamtilt:

I guess in the next few years we will find out, will you pay 15k Nib stern because this Thread looks bad for POTC. I do think the Munsters LE list was around for a while as my name was down 6 months ago and i missed. Just as well because 13.6k is a bit rich. Will just wait it out now for a 2nd pro.

i don't think 15k is good or bad it's the theme to me , yes it's a blinged up pirates but the stern one will do just fine at less then half the price

also i could never understand jjp business model how many LE, SE, No E , 1000 of this 2000 of that vs stern 250 LE 0r 500 LE's and so on , pirates CE is 18k i hear beatles diamond is 17.5k with only 3 in the country

as i collectable beatles kills it

I have bought 2 NIB from Stern none from JJP only because your right the Theme does not appeal to me. Now if they did a GNR or some music pins then maybe i would be tempted. But am now swinging towards used near new 2nd hand as these things just going up and up. But if a Slayer pin was released i would pay anything so your kinda right on your theme point. But so many released in the last 5 years it is flooded with choice and can wait out the game now even a Ghostbusters pro for 7k is a bargain or an ACDC are a fair price now when a few years ago they were fetching crazy prices. Just like houses supply and demand.