Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Munsters by Stern

extendo

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else heard this about the munsters that the premium and le will have a sub playfield but the twist is you cannot see it from the top playfield ie no cutout. What supposedly happens is a camera is activated and you view all play via the camera vision being displayed on the lcd screen. I suppose looking negative, it adds another thing that can go wrong in the future, the good, you have nice artwork on the main pf instead of an ugly window.

Has anyone else heard this about the munsters that the premium and le will have a sub playfield but the twist is you cannot see it from the top playfield ie no cutout. What supposedly happens is a camera is activated and you view all play via the camera vision being displayed on the lcd screen. I suppose looking negative, it adds another thing that can go wrong in the future, the good, you have nice artwork on the main pf instead of an ugly window.
Isn't that what the airplane homebrew does? Or is it the hhgttg one?

This would be nice in black and white. So Stern take note and make a SLE in Black & White with a splash of Munster green.

- - - Updated - - -

That's ingenious I bet it's just a virtual playfield your playing if it's displayed on the LCD and the ball is just being held in a subway.

Edited by hotty

Haven't watched Munsters in quite a while. Does this tie in with anything that happened in the show? Didn't Grandpa have a lab in the sub basement? Was gonna say isn't there a creature under the stairs but can't remember if that's Munsters or Addams family... Do'h!

Shutting up in 3....2....1....

Yes Gramps had a lab type dungeon, Eddy slept in a chest of draws and Marylyne was ugly according to the rest of the family. And the telephone was in a coffin booth. I love this TV show thank heavens no one else got this licence and turn it into rubbish. I may not ever own one but I can see it being a hit.

Yes Gramps had a lab type dungeon, Eddy slept in a chest of draws

So are we thinking the sub playfield @inballgo was talking about will have something to do with Grandpas lab maybe? Here I go speculating and I HATE speculating.

and Marylyne was ugly according to the rest of the family.

Yep, I remember laughing at that.