Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Batman 66 - the next Stern

chopchop

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been emailing Stern and asking a question. When are you guys releasing the Bat66 code, in a nice way of course. To my surprise George Gomez replys with this email back!

/start of email

Hello,

I received your email asking about the status of Batman code. As we attempted to do releases every 2 weeks it became clear to us that the types of features that could be released every 2 weeks would be minor and the complaint would then be about the lack of significant* impact of those features. This means that the work required to complete bigger features requires more development and testing time than a 2 week duration will allow.

In addition it is not uncommon to discover bugs related to the new code or how it interacts with the existing code during testing, which in turn regresses the release for fixing and re-testing.

Lyman and I are personally committed to delivering a product worthy of the legacy of games that we have created thru the years. To this end he is working on the game full time and will remain so until the game is done to our satisfaction. This particular game requires significant effort due to the breadth of material available in the Batman 66 theme. We have every intention of delivering on the promise of a great game.

We are very close to doing the next releases which contains many of the features that the community has been asking for including substantially more video, speech, sounds and more evolved rules and play events.

Thank you for your patience.

GG

/end of email

Personally it's awesome to see the commitment from Stern and Mr Gomez taking the time to write to me and for myself to share with the community in what they are doing behind the scenes.

Onya Stern, move over Brucey Baby coz we have a new playah in town named Georgie Baby lol

- Con

• 3 weeks later...

Fellow bats, I've sent out a few of the coin door stickers for AA peeps and friends. I have printed out some more, if you want one for your bat66 coin door PM your address and I would be happy to send ya way via mail.

I don't want anything for them just happy to help.

Cheers.

batizwaybetathanswpinz.thumb.jpg.9dc5ef35ee34404f44a0e5ed1860980b.jpg

- Con

Fellow bats, I've sent out a few of the coin door stickers for AA peeps and friends. I have printed out some more, if you want one for your bat66 coin door PM your address and I would be happy to send ya way via mail.

Cheers.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]114591[/ATTACH]

- Con

Awesome.

Cheers.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]114591[/ATTACH]

- Con

Hmmm what's the file called: batizwaybetathanswpinz.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
To the people who have the coin door stickers, are we liking them?

For the NZ peeps, hope that you get yours soon.

- Con

Will post a photo when applied.

Holy sticker sticking batcon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk