Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 21 - Game 4 ~ Pac-Land ~ [FINISHED]

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There goes my chance of winning a game in this MGL

If you think you can't do it, you probably won't.

If you give it your best shot, and keep trying, you probably can.

Up to you now ...

3 days to go ...

I am also convinced that if I don't break the AA record, someone will beat me in this game (and breaking the record still doesn't guarantee anything).

I can sincerely say, that to win a game in the MGL you really have to earn it.

If you are right in what you say, then you need to play positive and with gusto and break the record.

Can you do it?

It would be terrific if you can and win it!

:)

...to win a game in the MGL you really have to earn it....

you need to play positive and with gusto and break the record.

I want to break the record, I won't feel that I have earned the win (if I get it) without breaking the record. I had a few games last night and can easily score 180k but pushing beyond that I am struggling. I know I can go further but I keep making silly mistakes. I need to get in the groove and take my time on the parts that are causing me troubles.

I want to break the record, I won't feel that I have earned the win (if I get it) without breaking the record. I had a few games last night and can easily score 180k but pushing beyond that I am struggling. I know I can go further but I keep making silly mistakes. I need to get in the groove and take my time on the parts that are causing me troubles.

Groove time ... this may not be up for another 5 years, now's the time ... :035:

And then you can say, at least you gave it your best shot.

You can't ask for more than that ... :)

2 days and 1 night to go ...

• Administrators

I have real issues with Rounds 7 & 8 =/

Brad

- - - Updated - - -

I'm out for the weekend so today is my last chance for scoring. I expect plenty of you guys to beat this but particularly Rob who should smash it surely.

Brad

139750-pacland-brad.png.8078d4b5b8763ba08b70ebe11d9e7e5c.png

Hi guys, never looked in here but think I will give MGL 21 a go! I'll try and get something on the table with pacland even though I only have a day, but just to get started. I sometimes play a comp over on BYOAC but they only score first and second. Anytime I mention that it's no fun to see only a handful of players on the tables, I get yelled down and told that they don't want to award 'special ribbons' just for showing up. Very closed minded. I avoided even looking in here because I was afraid it would be the same thing, and therefore I must be the only person in the world to think it's no fun to only see 3 or 4 players in the tables! I'm glad to see I'm not alone and I will give as many games in the comp a go. I'm pretty forgetful so I might miss a few, but that doesn't matter either here (",)

Took a couple of dips in the long pool, just installed new joysticks, bit shy to really flog them yet :rolleyes I think I go faster using the back and forward method rather than just forward tapping, but only had a couple of tries.

This will probably be it for me on this game, it's not a bad game and I should have played it more, been a bit distracted trying to get my new pin up to scratch. It's not really a girls game, I just said that to stir Dkong up, I do find that girls like simple controls and are attracted to Pacman and frogger though, or candycrush, now that's a girls game ;)

20140607_154443.thumb.jpg.cdd53c0c484a52cc8ae67e87d0079486.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]65299[/ATTACH]

If nothing else... I have managed to hold the AA Record in this game at some stage. I feel that I can keep going on this one if I can get the time.... my family seem to think they need to eat and want me to take them out for dinner. :lol

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty forgetful so I might miss a few, but that doesn't matter either here (",)

Subscribe to the MGL thread so that you get emailed when a new new game is announced.

I'm glad to see I'm not alone and I will give as many games in the comp a go.

The MGL spirit is for everyone to have fun, learn, share tips, watch streams if you like and just enjoy the games and the people you meet in this virtual arcade.

Go for PBs, see if you can improve your game play and see how good you can actually get.

Everyone who has a go gets the thumbs up ... :023:

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]65299[/ATTACH]

If nothing else... I have managed to hold the AA Record in this game at some stage.

You think you can and you do!!!!!!!

But it's not over yet ... others are playing and ... ;)

I feel that I can keep going on this one if I can get the time .....

Wow, after playing some more and playing great, now you can see that you can take it even further ... that's wonderful you have that mindset, well earned skill and you break the AA record ... :041:

- - - Updated - - -

Midnight Day 16 Pac-Land ... MGL players are now :sleep ing... what's the score you ask? ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/PacLand3_zps2ca983e3.png

Exactly 19 hours to go until game submissions for Pac-Land are closed ...

:)