Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 35 - Game 6 ~ Road Fighter (closes 27-May)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

592k or so before crashing and missing a fuel. then just choked bad :(

5b2a34d4b19aeb1bdea7cddcf42145dd.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

159,180 to 602,180 ... :run: ... :o ... awesome improvement!

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]129581[/ATTACH]

Played horrible, early crashes and missed three fuel cars. 165k after completing course first time which is really low.

But of room to improve :)

So an unhorrible game is a much higher score? ... http://i.imgur.com/z91itqI.gif ... 609,050 points which is another very good result, and just a few thousand more than Mameshane ... :035:

- - - Updated - - -

Day 4 of 17 ...

qGRoSs8.png

51,310 - after about 30 credits.

I'm really not sure why I am so bad at this. Playing on a keyboard. Button 1 to get up to mid-speed and then button 2 to accelerate to 400. Obviously I'm crashing way too mauch, but I feel I must be missing something obvious (or I'm just really shite...). Tips?

roadf_51310.png.4b349f5a2d17ebf39d6da75ae463685d.png

1016589 (999999)

0015.png.f2b6457c361b697f17ca91b2e6576fd4.png

@OOO not sure how to do this one. After i died i was not able to enter my initials. I also had 16590 under player 1 after the counter-stop with the score.

Finally got the 1 million point game. It took forever. I had an 10 stage no fuel miss and on stage 11 at the start shifting into second i somehow managed to run into the wall. About 30 games later avg 600-750k - this decent run came out. I left quite a bit of points on the table.

51,310 - after about 30 credits.

I'm really not sure why I am so bad at this. Playing on a keyboard. Button 1 to get up to mid-speed and then button 2 to accelerate to 400. Obviously I'm crashing way too mauch, but I feel I must be missing something obvious (or I'm just really shite...). Tips?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]129668[/ATTACH]

I know it sounds obvious but....... don’t crash. This will reset your bonus values when you get your refuel cars.

You want to get to a point where every refuel car is worth 10k

And take your time when you get to some tricky situations where cars are blocking your path.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

I know it sounds obvious but....... don’t crash. This will reset your bonus values when you get your refuel cars.

You want to get to a point where every refuel car is worth 10k

And take your time when you get to some tricky situations where cars are blocking your path.

This must be why I'm going so bad also.

ie. Going for speed rather than no crashes.

Much change my approach so I can get a score that can be posted!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]129581[/ATTACH]

Played horrible, early crashes and missed three fuel cars. 165k after completing course first time which is really low.

But of room to improve :)

Hey John - your images are too clear - do you think you could post some with a glare? [emoji41]

This must be why I'm going so bad also.

ie. Going for speed rather than no crashes.

Much change my approach so I can get a score that can be posted!

Speed is important but only to help you to complete each stage, you dont get points for your times, only the number cars you pass and the placing you get at the end of each stage :)

Thats why the easiest way to rack up points are those fuel cars.

With my last best score i put up last night, I had got further, distance wise, to get those points, but I crashed about 3 stages earlier. If I didnt I think I may have hit the 550K mark

Hey John - your images are too clear - do you think you could post some with a glare? [emoji41]

Submitting scores while in the car - don't generally have internet access to the PC (can't be arsed setting up the wi-fi hotspot) so you get these crappy pictures from my phone :D

I really do think I should be getting bonus points for playing a car racing game while in a car.....

After i died i was not able to enter my initials. I also had 16590 under player 1 after the counter-stop with the score.

Have you got a screenshot of the 999999 with the 16590 under 1UP?

When your game ended after the rollover at 16590, are you saying it showed 0 under 1UP after waiting to put in your initials like in your screenshot? ... :017:

Have you got a recording of your game?

Edited by OOO

Pessimeister: 161, 470

0006.png.f8712afdace991a2126b4faf742f8188.png

I think I'm slowly getting the gist of it. Once I became aware that I'm not playing Lemans on C64 nor trying to pass everything I see at the highest possible speed, the attraction of gaining those bonuses as Gad has mentioned started to hit me. :) I'll try some more maybe this weekend.

P.S:

Those cop cars are homicidal bastards!