Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

It was so great to be back in the fold with the Wildball crew. I've missed you all x You all make my heart sing <3 Bonus that I was in such a lovely group and a plus that I took out the night - who would've thought ha!

Thank you Nathan for my delicious dinner and for allowing us to play your awesome collection! I love that I got blood bath, because I live for it and even more happy to get a surprise Multiball when I hit the green button after the drain! Thanks Malone x

Cheers to everyone for making memories with me x Love and Light and until the next time :)

Side note + I was pleasantly surprised to enjoy WWE!

Congrats on the W Noms!! Awesome work! Told you guys WWE wasn't all the shit storm everyone was saying! It was played solid all night long :)

Thanks everyone for coming home over and enjoying the pins and food all night long :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Nate, great night, your machines were so clean and fast it was like they were brand new

It helps when you clean and wax them 3 hours before doors open :P

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was so great to be back in the fold with the Wildball crew. I've missed you all x You all make my heart sing <3 Bonus that I was in such a lovely group and a plus that I took out the night - who would've thought ha!

Thank you Nathan for my delicious dinner and for allowing us to play your awesome collection! I love that I got blood bath, because I live for it and even more happy to get a surprise Multiball when I hit the green button after the drain! Thanks Malone x

Cheers to everyone for making memories with me x Love and Light and until the next time :)

Side note + I was pleasantly surprised to enjoy WWE!

Nice win nomes

Sent from my iPad using Aussie Arcade

Thanks Nate for hosting the Wildball meet and putting on a great feed. My first Wildball and playing pins with a bunch of likeminded pinheads, what a fantastic way to spend an evening. I'm looking forward to the next meet already :)

Cheers Simon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Nate, great night, your machines were so clean and fast it was like they were brand new
That's because I waxed them all before we started! Haha

Great night. Thanks to Nate for his huge effort in food prep! He was slaving away all day. And thanks to the ever graceful Cardinia for comp organisation! It's a pain in the butt and someone has to do it.

Was great seeing everyone again

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

September 2 is a go for anyone wanting to come up for a friendly at mine.

There's a few that haven't made it before.

Will probably just order pizza [emoji487] or Chinese on the night.

Not going to too much trouble as I'm just getting back on my feet.

Let us know if you are wanting to come along.

My bad, there's two of them.

Wazza, are you planning on driving to Edy's? I still have 6 weeks before I can drive and I really want to pay EDY back!! Planning to put HS on all his pins.....I will never be GC on my Met, thanks Edy lol

September 2 is a go for anyone wanting to come up for a friendly at mine.

There's a few that haven't made it before.

Will probably just order pizza [emoji487] or Chinese on the night.

Not going to too much trouble as I'm just getting back on my feet.

Let us know if you are wanting to come along.

Thanks for putting this on Edy, really appreciated.

I'm not sure I can make it - flying out to Darwin for work for a week after that weekend and should 'probably' spend some quality time with the missus. But, if someone happens to be driving up to yours and back the same day and I can leech a lift... Who knows what could happen...

Wazza, are you planning on driving to Edy's? I still have 6 weeks before I can drive and I really want to pay EDY back!! Planning to put HS on all his pins.....I will never be GC on my Met, thanks Edy lol

I will most likely take you and wazza up. Just got to check whats happening that weekend as it is fathers day the next day

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

My bad, there's two of them.

Wazza

That was mine.

Brett got one that weekend.

Anytime from 2pm onwards , unless you want to come earlier.

Just not before 12.

See you all Saturday.

Any suggestions for the vegetarians? I think Wazzie only knows how to cook steak and snags.

Also seating is limited so if anybody has foldaway chairs they could bring it would be appreciated.