Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Got a score? Find the pin here!

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys Pete has asked me if I would like to help out with the Pinball High Scores section as he is flat out at the moment and is finding it hard time wise to get everything done in here.

So I will be jumping in here updating the scores for a while. Pete of course is still around and is welcome to take over the reins whenever he wishes.

So feel free to PM me if I have missed anything in here, or just continue to post up new high scores and requests for new pin threads.

Thanks Jas for helping out with the section. I know it has slid in the last few months and I apologise that it hasn't been kept up as much as the section deserves.

Been a few changes at work which have made me a lot busier than in the past and it's likely to stay that way. Jas offered a while back to help out, and rather than let the section completely fall over, we've decided that 2 heads will be better than 1. As always, we're open to suggestions about improvements or added ideas which might bring something extra to the section.

Please continue to support the high scores. It is a nice way of having some friendly rivalry on the site. I'll continue to help out when I can.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Guys can I ask that when adding in scores you make a note if the score is 3 or 5 ball, and factory settings, or if not factory any settings changes. Also good to note if on site or any relevant information about the game, like number of jackpots etc.

Makes it easier to add them in, and gives everyone an idea of how you went in your game with the game info etc. ;)

Also, you can add an @knight76 in your post if you want me to update it a bit faster.

• 6 years later...