Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL Mini Comp Xmas 2015 - Amazing Mazes

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it make sense to have a separate new thread for each games scores? Easier to keep track of imo.

brad

It was setup as a combined comp with the intention that all scores go into this thread and I'll periodically post an update to the leader board that show results for each game and the total. So please keep posting scores for all games into this thread.

Please post as score, game name and screen shot - one score at a time or multiples for more than one game.

Thanks.

Edited by Fire_Power

Spoiler alert: (the text is gray so highlight it only if you want to read the spoilers)

Game runs level 12 forever, bit of a shame. The level counter goes up to 25 but its the exact same as 12 from there on out (as far as I can tell). All about getting to 12 now with a few lives.

Mr. Tnt - 916010

0004.png.edb69604b4fac5185f55e3c9ceac2671.png

Edit: Unsure what happens at 1m - Probably the same as "eyes" and rolls over. Will be sure to record an inp now just in case

@Barra - had a feeling Mr TNT might max out in difficulty - the top 2 MAME scores are pretty close, looks a lot like one player just beat the other (around 3mil I think) and quit. Haven't downloaded INPs or anything to verify this, just my gut feeling.

It's a pretty cool game though. I'll see if I can press on, stuck at round 8 at present I think.

Nice score on Mr TNT Barra. That Super Mouse level 4 is a real bear, with the way the level splits down the middle. I've managed to clear it once on Super Mouse and a couple times on Funny Mouse (with 1 more life...same game, just scores alot higher). Plus, as someone said on one of their MARP submissions for Funny Mouse...dem kitties get fast :D

Mr. TNT - 2,622,770

First roll: [ATTACH=CONFIG]86617[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]86618[/ATTACH]

Second: [ATTACH=CONFIG]86619[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]86620[/ATTACH]

Final: [ATTACH=CONFIG]86621[/ATTACH]

Game could have been a real gem had it featured a few more levels and less patterns.

INP is available Here (wolfmame 0.168)

:)

Wow that's killed it!☺

Was just about to say that it looks like @Barra is going to take down another TG WR with Mr. TNT. Then I double checked their settings.

For those interested:

Mr. TNT Marathon

2 Lives

Bonus every 150k

Current record is 2,977,080

&

Mr. TNT Tournament (1 Life Only)

Current record is 1,868,440

We are of course playing 3 lives & bonus every 75k

Still a massive score by Barra. Well done.