Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Game 6 VPGL VPX JPs Ghostbusters [FINISHED]

In no particular order, scores in that game by Mr Bungle, Jed, Skids and JustAnotherRat. AceJas played the next game.

Was great to see all of you, plus Dedrok, Wob and Nomadtales all at Pinfest.

Your machine was very nice JAR! Exciters will finish it off nicely. I took a picture of you playing GB, but both mine and Mr Bungle's phones were killed by a 7k crossing of treacherous waters in Lake Macquarie in a tinny. That was a hell ride.

Really good to meet you all, Pinfest was great! so many fantastic machines this year I had never played woz, hobbit, Stern Star Trek, or of course HHGTTG! even managed to find a bug for kress to investigate later...

only had one game of thunderbirds, i think it lasted about a minute and a half :confused:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok.. where are the multipliers?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

2x and 3x standups at the left ramp.

Lit from skillshot or left captive balls.

Can be stacked together for 6x and can be re hit to restart timer, ala AC/DC and Metallica.

I also think scolari bros add in another one if lit.

Sent by using mental telepathy

In no particular order, scores in that game by Mr Bungle, Jed, Skids and JustAnotherRat. AceJas played the next game.

Was great to see all of you, plus Dedrok, Wob and Nomadtales all at Pinfest.

Yes skids kicked our arses that game!

Every time I was doing a circuit of the room seemed someone was playing your vpin, I saw people wanting pictures of themselves with it, etc.

How was your machine and virtual pinball generally received ? It's a hard sell in a room full of 70 machines, and some of the best AAA games you can find.

This year's Pinfest was my first time playing games like The Hobbit, Attack from Mars, Addams Family, Stern Star Trek, to name just a few that I've only played in virtual form before.

Star trek was an absolutely beautiful game, it sparkled. For sheer good looks that was probably the best I played. (it kicked my arse though sadly)

I'd never seen a pin before with PDI glass, that stuff is pretty amazing!

Yes skids kicked our arses that game!

Every time I was doing a circuit of the room seemed someone was playing your vpin, I saw people wanting pictures of themselves with it, etc.

How was your machine and virtual pinball generally received ? It's a hard sell in a room full of 70 machines, and some of the best AAA games you can find.

This year's Pinfest was my first time playing games like The Hobbit, Attack from Mars, Addams Family, Stern Star Trek, to name just a few that I've only played in virtual form before.

Star trek was an absolutely beautiful game, it sparkled. For sheer good looks that was probably the best I played. (it kicked my arse though sadly)

I'd never seen a pin before with PDI glass, that stuff is pretty amazing!

It kept busy throughout the whole weekend which was good. I have all but lost my voice from talking to people about it. A lot of people said that they had never seen anything like virtual pinball before and were positive about it, others said that they had played virtual before and they don't like the flipper lag and then played mine and commented on how it doesn't have any. There were also a lot of people that when they started their game said that it didn't look right but by the time they played a couple of balls found that they had adjusted to the 2D images and really enjoyed it. A lot of people "came up with the idea" that they could be used to learn the rules for real pinball's which is obviously valid. The kids that played it all kept coming back and were the ones that understood how to work the menu etc. with very little help. A few people snubbed it and wouldn't play as it isn't real but overall the feedback was positive. I wasn't sure how the other contributors would see it, but overall they were very positive about it as well.

It was the first chance for me to play some of the tables as well... I love Pinfest as an event up until this weekend as a guest and this weekend as a contributor, such an awesome weekend filled with sensational games and all of the contributor's (that I met at least) seem to be genuinely nice people.

It was the first time I'd seen PDI glass as well, you can't even see the stuff, it's like playing with the glass off but I am not sure yet if I like it or not.

Does anyone know how the negative scoring works on this game? I just played a game and the score showed a minus in front of it (I have seen this before) and thought that it was just a glitch and the scoring would go upwards and the minus would disappear. I did manage to score points and count back to zero and keep going but managed to have the score go back into negative again... 3 times in fact. I ended the game with a dismal score of 882,250 but that is because my score kept going up and down.

Is there something to avoid or it removes points? Maybe I should read the rules.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Maybe it's the shit week I've had, but I'm over this f#$king table, can't for the life of me work out what to do, and nothing about it makes me want to read the rules.

Sent from my phone

Maybe it's the shit week I've had, but I'm over this f#$king table, can't for the life of me work out what to do, and nothing about it makes me want to read the rules.

Sent from my phone

Me either. till tonight i found that just getting the storage facility multiball continually then stacking other multiballs on top can net you some decent points.

I wish extra ball would pay though. I must have got 7 extra balls this game and not a single one paid :realmad:

gb692472410.jpg

Ok, I'm going to say it... I enjoyed playing Sopranos more than this...

Extra Ball bug is annoying, but at least it makes the games shorter.

9e49f7763d7f6ca20a19bac55509e232.jpg

Sent from my phone