Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Real Pinball is here to stay

A smart guy would put wheels on a pinball so it could easierly be moved. That is the downfall of pinballs as well as no real meaningful changes in design for decades.

Every shop that had pinballs quickly changed to video machines and now skilltesters and what have these both got in common?...Wheels making them easy to move.

What else weighing 130kgs has no wheels?. Maybe a change in cabinet design similar to Whoa Nellie with wheels would do the trick?

http://www.ipdb.org/images/5863/image-19.jpg

Boy I really wanted to like the Whoa Nellie machine but when I played one it was real pig to play, and I didn’t like the play field layout at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Who's going to fix these new pins in 10-20 years ,

Most of the Sydney / Coast / Newy techs are ~50 or younger so we're good for 20 years at least. Can't vouch for anywhere else. Bigger question, who will want them when we're all gone ... very few people is the answer.

Boy I really wanted to like the Whoa Nellie machine but when I played one it was real pig to play, and I didn’t like the play field layout at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Never seen Whoa Nellie in the flesh. Is the cabinet trim around the glass real wood or ???

Never seen Whoa Nellie in the flesh. Is the cabinet trim around the glass real wood or ???

Not real wood. From the feel of it, some kind of plastic textured to feel like wood.

Michi.