Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 23 - Game 3 ~ Flicky ~ [FINISHED]

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's quite addictive isn't it @John73

Certainly is.

I get the distinct feeling having seen the TG & MARP high scores that this game is patternable to a certain extent. Without seeing any of these INPs, I'd be guessing at some point the patterns loop and the difficulty maxes out. Working out the optimum patterns and executing them however is probably easier in theory than it is in practice. Will be interesting to see how high AA'ers can push this one with 2 weeks of gaming.

- - - Updated - - -

The improvement continues, albeit slowly :D

0000.png.1a4ed4cd571f8b176a1d54adeeacda4f.png

Got to the 3rd bonus stage and then 4th bonus stage for the first time in one game. Judging by what round number I was up to, I missed a hell of a lot of points. Spent the rounds after the 3rd bonus just trying to clear them without worrying about how many chicks I returned at the one time.

0001.png.00b48996b065496f5f16823187b2cb71.png

Got to the 3rd bonus stage and then 4th bonus stage for the first time in one game. Judging by what round number I was up to, I missed a hell of a lot of points. Spent the rounds after the 3rd bonus just trying to clear them without worrying about how many chicks I returned at the one time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]72558[/ATTACH]

Last night I was hitting 20k time bonuses for rounds 1 - 4 and a few 10k ones after that. The bonus levels I struggle with the first one but usually get the second. Very hit or miss though.

If I lose a life I seem to lose several on the same stage and then the cursing begins and the wife tells me to put it down lol.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]72561[/ATTACH]

Getting the hang of a few more stages now. Get's easier once you get a hang of the way Flicky bounces off walls and stuff. Highly addictive stuff :cool:

Ooooo ...look who's made the 200k club! Beat me to it :)