Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

AC/DC confirmed.. Pinside post. "1.6 code available !!"

radirgyman

Is jackpot obtained by shooting the ramps during MB or the red horns its confusing? and also getting MB I just find I've got it without really aiming for a particular flashing insert. Dumb maybe I am lol but I agree its hard and at time's frustrating those outlanes are massive maybe to big and when the ball fly's off a drop target its gone before I can get a chance to nudge. I'm enjoying it but trying to get my head around the rules is at times annoying.

Peter

Jackpots during multiball depend on what multiball you are playing . The shots to get jackpot are the same as the shots to light that multiball .. ie.

Jam multiball - Shoot ramps to light MB and then shoot ramps during MB to collect jackpot .

Album multiball - Shoot the AC-DC , ROCK , and TNT targets to light . Shoot them again during MB to collect .

Tour Multiball - Shoot outer loops to light . Shoot loops to collect jackpot .

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like Wednesday for pickup for me :069:

I will pass onto Ace, I will be at work Wednesday, looks like a Sunday night session for me if that suits you? probably doesn't suit anyone else though.

edit

I might be able to make a showing Saturday, but it would need to be an early finish for me.

edit again

Wait up....Friday night might suit me better :) farrk I dunno where I am or what I'm doing.

• Super Moderator

Sounds like you need a beer :40s:

I will pass onto Ace, I will be at work Wednesday, looks like a Sunday night session for me if that suits you? probably doesn't suit anyone else though.

edit

I might be able to make a showing Saturday, but it would need to be an early finish for me.

edit again

Wait up....Friday night might suit me better :) farrk I dunno where I am or what I'm doing.

Oh, BTW Loved the bib when I played it :023:

Dazza's LE "Let There Be Rock" arrived into Adelaide yesterday. Collected late yesterday & must admit it felt good driving home with this machine on the back of the ute. Will be unloaded today, photo's to follow.

Well worth the wait Ben .

Us Tasmanians alway get stuff last....looking froward to seeing it in your games room Ben, Rock On!:D

Cheers guys!

edit

edit again

It will be here when you are here:laugh:

Sounds like you need a beer :40s:

Oh, BTW Loved the bib when I played it :023:

Good to hear, we seem to have the same tastes in Pinballs so I value your rating :cool:

Has anyone fitted Mirror Blades to their AC/DC? L E

Doesnt look like there is much room to fit them:unsure

I installed them the day after i got it, looks better, 3D look. No theres not much room at all. I used the bracket on the left side to hold it as even the screws are a tight fit. Have heard some people are sticking on some thin velt covered tape down the edge of the playfield so they dont get scratched on lift up. I will look into it a bit. Also have an idea for an external volume control in the coin slot area that is not a permanet mount.

Has anyone fitted Mirror Blades to their AC/DC? L E

Doesnt look like there is much room to fit them:unsure

i sure did,,,,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37898[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]37899[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37900[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]37901[/ATTACH]

Not sure if anyone has had the glass off yet but can someone confirm whether there is Encore wiz mode at the end of all the songs??

I thought you'd be the one to tell us Richard ... :) . You got pretty close the other day didn't you with 11 out of 12 . My best is about 8 so far .

Ahhh just pull the glass for us Scott lol. Just wanna know so I dont have to waste my time getting there only to find out that they havent put it in yet...

That'd be gayer than aids if they haven't put it in there! Stern please finish a pinball BEFORE you release it! Major updates are unacceptable! Minor updates are good but if you haven't finished the game don't Fking release it!!

That'd be gayer than aids if they haven't put it in there! Stern please finish a pinball BEFORE you release it! Major updates are unacceptable! Minor updates are good but if you haven't finished the game don't Fking release it!!

You got to gt the machines out there to see what updates are needed.

You got to gt the machines out there to see what updates are needed.

That's correct. I like the way Stern do it.

What you guys need to know is Stern haven't got the budget to pay 20 people to sit around playing pinball all day. Gary operates the company on the smell of an oily rag. That's the only reason the place is still going. I've run factories, they are a lot of hard work.

Imagine if Gary kept you waiting a year for your ACDC machines. WOZ anyone? He needs to get them out into the marketplace and get the money in the bank.

It's so easy to update the machines via USB these days ... 5-10 mins max. They can continually improve things based on feedback from the field.

Sounds like a good plan to me ...

Dave.

No problem with it. Listen to feedback and update accordingly.

Imagine if Gary kept you waiting a year for your ACDC machines. WOZ anyone? He needs to get them out into the marketplace and get the money in the bank.

I guess woz will just click its red high heeled pinball bats together and update itself.