Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinball owners list

Please remove [emoji26]

Transformers LE Combo.

Please remove Magic Castle and add Shark (Hankin) Cheers mate

Please add Iron Man Vault

Please remove Sky Jump.

Please remove The Getaway, The Shadow, and MoPLE.

Please add TAF, thanks

Done.

Missing the / before the B in the closing bold tag of my entry too.

Oops sorry :redface Fixed now.

Cheers,

Matthew

Some adjustments in and out so to speak.

Current collection: Spanish Eyes, Surf Champ, Jungle Queen x2, Count Down, Buck Rogers, Stingray, Firepower, Supersonic, Space Invaders, Eight Ball deluxe, Creature From The Black Lagoon, Cirqus Voltaire,

Some adjustments in and out so to speak.

Current collection: Spanish Eyes, Surf Champ, Jungle Queen x2, Count Down, Buck Rogers, Stingray, Firepower, Supersonic, Space Invaders, Eight Ball deluxe, Creature From The Black Lagoon, Cirqus Voltaire,

Done.

Cheers,

Matthew

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
I do at the moment, yes. @Dedrok walked around with me and told me what I had, so that was nice :lol

Yeah, I bet I know how that went........"sorry mate, you don't have a Tron LE any more, you sold it to me, I just haven't picked it up yet.......remember"

Yeah, I bet I know how that went........"sorry mate, you don't have a Tron LE any more, you sold it to me, I just haven't picked it up yet.......remember"

Na.

More like remind him of games I have here that he forgot about that I could have sold to make extra cash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do at the moment, yes. @Dedrok walked around with me and told me what I had, so that was nice :lol

I always wondered what your reply is when people ask you that first question " so what pinballs have you got?"

You'd have a standard come back I'd imagine:)

I always wondered what your reply is when people ask you that first question " so what pinballs have you got?"

Something like. Yeah, most of them.[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that I'd remember ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Depends if I know the person or not. Its not as sexy as you'd imagine, to people I don't know I generally say "I've got a few" and then ask them what they have, if we have the same games I'll mention that I also own that game, if they've got something I don't have I'll say something like "I've always wanted one of them", unless its a boat anchor of course. Its interesting the responses you get, some people don't even notice that you said you own exactly the same games they do, and I just leave it at that. Last thing I'd want to do is make a big deal out of it. Its not a contest.

The other thing is I've met a tonne of people through pinball who's collections make mine look tiny. @rotordave has twice the number of games that I do, but in the US neither of us has an especially large collection. Don't get me wrong, its still excessive, but if you get around the country you'll meet tonnes of people with 200+ games. Whether they are all playable or setup is another thing entirely though. Its very rare to see a collection of 100+ machines in working order, much less playable at the same time.

I always updated this thread because I do forget what I own, and I can always come here and check. I use to use http://www.pinballowners.com for the same thing, but now they require photos of each machine and I can't be bothered. Now that I'm back on AA, this is easier.

True story time - I've been building a system 11 collection, on more than one occaision I've said to @Dedrok we need to buy 'x' game, I hear laughter down the phone and "you've already got one you dickhead, its at my place" or "its in your garage". I think I've asked about finding a Cyclone 3 times, and there is one in my garage.

Now that I'd remember ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Depends if I know the person or not. Its not as sexy as you'd imagine, to people I don't know I generally say "I've got a few" and then ask them what they have, if we have the same games I'll mention that I also own that game, if they've got something I don't have I'll say something like "I've always wanted one of them", unless its a boat anchor of course. Its interesting the responses you get, some people don't even notice that you said you own exactly the same games they do, and I just leave it at that. Last thing I'd want to do is make a big deal out of it. Its not a contest.

The other thing is I've met a tonne of people through pinball who's collections make mine look tiny. @rotordave has twice the number of games that I do, but in the US neither of us has an especially large collection. Don't get me wrong, its still excessive, but if you get around the country you'll meet tonnes of people with 200+ games. Whether they are all playable or setup is another thing entirely though. Its very rare to see a collection of 100+ machines in working order, much less playable at the same time.

I always updated this thread because I do forget what I own, and I can always come here and check. I use to use http://www.pinballowners.com for the same thing, but now they require photos of each machine and I can't be bothered. Now that I'm back on AA, this is easier.

True story time - I've been building a system 11 collection, on more than one occaision I've said to @Dedrok we need to buy 'x' game, I hear laughter down the phone and "you've already got one you dickhead, its at my place" or "its in your garage". I think I've asked about finding a Cyclone 3 times, and there is one in my garage.

By far the easiest way to keep up with your collection is to make a list on Pinside. The website is so easy to use, and it’s all there right in front of you.

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/rotordave/collection

Re Large collections, you’re right - plenty of people have lots of games, piled up on top of each other in a warehouse. Look at Tim Arnold, he has like 900 they reckon. There’s a walkthrough of his warehouse on YouTube.

Can’t really see the point of that. If they’re not set up and usable, they’re really just hoarding ...buying shit for the sake of buying it. You get to a certain stage with that, that nothing will ever be done with the games, they’ll just sit in a warehouse for decades until you die. Sorta pointless.

rd