Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

It Fell Off The back Of A Truck, Honest.

Autosteve

Awesome work Steve.

It's pretty bad that it took the machine falling off the back of a truck for the op to bring it in for repair. The other problems would have made it unplayable anyway. I seriously wonder why the op is anxious for it to go back on site when it was probably making no money anyway...

Hire machines on long term contracts and this one is actually a new one to join the fleet and I think it was being picked up when the accident happened and hadn't been operated yet.

More like in someone's house and driven into the ground with little or no maintenance I think is the case but that will change.

Hey Steve, any chance you can take some detailed pics of the wooden display/speaker mounting board thingy (can’t think of the bloody name). I picked up a Big Hurt a little while back and it’s missing completely so need to construct from scratch. Dimensions or anything helpful would be awesome! [emoji106] Good luck.

Hey Steve, any chance you can take some detailed pics of the wooden display/speaker mounting board thingy (can’t think of the bloody name). I picked up a Big Hurt a little while back and it’s missing completely so need to construct from scratch. Dimensions or anything helpful would be awesome! [emoji106] Good luck.

Here you go. I think I got all the important dimensions.

The red lines are what is measured.

The Orange lines connect the red line measured and the size of that red line.

The green lines are the center point of the speakers to the edge of the panel. ( I figured you would make the holes to suit your speaker sizes)

The dimensions of the panel itself are 6308 X 203 X 10.

BRulFAY.jpg

Any other dimensions I may have missed, ask.

Fing "Paint" is giving me dramas with Text and number size. Sorry, this is about the best it is letting me do for you.

Some pictures of the display panel...

4sRgjd5.jpg

T3BTmmh.jpg

jbRRzfw.jpg

r5JIUP9.jpg

fdR8min.jpg

And now this is what the machine is up to...

Waiting on a flipper coil and the goal kicker coil,

GI lighting not working was a wire broken off one of the lower cabinet relay's contacts.

Just to mix things up I was testing the machine looking for problems and then no switches, coils nothing. Turn machine off and back on and error message comes up "install 4 balls".

Interesting, it has 4 balls in the trough already.

Problem was one of the 3 bridge rectifiers next to the transformer had been replaced previously, ( it had 2mm terminal leads not 6.3mm tabs as standard), and one of the 4 leads soldered to one of these leads obviously wasn't soldered correctly and broke off the lead so no power leaving the bridge.

Lucky it decided to fail now and not when the machine was returned aye.

Other than that all is good.

Painted the back of the head...

sNnEc2O.jpg

Made a difference aye...

Nz1u3gB.jpg