Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL10 Game 1 Williams Diner (finished)

On the way past 100M

and round we go again

Ok.

Double roll. 202M

About 7 or 8 maxed out DineTimes and missed the last one by fk all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Impressive as always [emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow some really amazing scores long way to go for me to be even competitive but I guess this comp will help with those skills 7050940 vp9 [ATTACH]125261[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

You're spot on about that Bishop, playing in the comp does definitely help to improve.

You also get to learn how to play quite a decent range of pinballs, so if you find them in the wild, you already know what to do :)

wow some really amazing scores long way to go for me to be even competitive but I guess this comp will help with those skills 7050940 vp9 [ATTACH]125261[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

When I first started playing VPGL's I was getting flogged on every table and I was probably putting in more hours than most. Now I manage competitive score most of the time, unless I include Dedrok, none of us can really compete with him but it's great to be a part of it, play different tables and learn how to maximise scores and compare your ability against a former Aussie No. 1 pinballer (arguably still the best, he just doesn't compete anymore).

Edited by JustAnotherRat
er

When I first started playing VPGL's I was getting flogged on every table and I was probably putting in more hours than most. Now I manage competitive score most of the time, unless I include Dedrok, none of us can really compete with him but it's great to be a part of it, play different tables and learn how to maximise scores and compare your ability against a former Aussie No. 1 pinball (arguably still the best, he just doesn't compete anymore).

Same... playing in the comps and being driven on by others scores really makes you get into a game more.

take Wizard. First time I loaded it up I really didn't think much of it at all. If it wasn't in the comp, I would never have played it a 2nd time. But now I'mn really enjoying it, the simplicity of the goals and those weirdo flippy flag things :)

this doesn't beat my previous score but i'm posting it cause there's a short story attached.

i was sitting on ball 2 with an extra ball in hand at 75m and starting to get in the zone and my other half comes home and wants to talk. women, they always want to talk talk talk. even when they can see you're trying to maintain your zen-like state.

Tried to get back to the game but it was no good. The mind was gone and i lost the next two balls for 5m. Spewing.

Agree with you wob this is one frustrating game and so slow to get going I don't know about you guys but it takes me ages to get to 80m. Can't seem to get enough decent dine-times but still this is heaps of fun regardless.

It looks great vpx full screen. so much light and depth ]you can really get immersed . amazed by the stuff that gets released and free for anyone by these talented guys in VP. come such a long way in recent years,.

20180308_212637.jpg

this doesn't beat my previous score but i'm posting it cause there's a short story attached.

i was sitting on ball 2 with an extra ball in hand at 75m and starting to get in the zone and my other half comes home and wants to talk. women, they always want to talk talk talk. even when they can see you're trying to maintain your zen-like state.

Tried to get back to the game but it was no good. The mind was gone and i lost the next two balls for 5m. Spewing.

Agree with you wob this is one frustrating game and so slow to get going I don't know about you guys but it takes me ages to get to 80m. Can't seem to get enough decent dine-times but still this is heaps of fun regardless.

It looks great vpx full screen. so much light and depth ]you can really get immersed . amazed by the stuff that gets released and free for anyone by these talented guys in VP. come such a long way in recent years,.

20180308_212637.jpg

Agree with you on both women and table :)

It is a fine example, as are allot of the tables coming out in the last 6-12 months, the guys making them really have made leaps and bounds.

I'm also very slow at this one, but despite the frustration I do enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

anyone got a link...Ive been watching watching and can resist LOL

Not even Sunday night yet mate [emoji2]

If you just Google 'diner vpx' you'll find it... and 'diner b2s' for the bg.

reminder Ghostbusters is released tonight 😀 late night beers and ghosts for me coming up !

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app