Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 34 - Game 5 ~ Lunar Rescue (closes 17-Dec)

OOO

Deadly asteroids …

MGLXXXIV – Game 5 ~ Lunar Rescue

5R1iB9h.png

Nominated by gamer: Jon Tannahill

ROM WolfMAME 0.106: LRescue

Game Story:

Player controls a lunar lander module that must navigate through a field of asteroids to the bottom of the screen, rescue an astronaut by landing on a plateau, and travel back up to the top through a swarm of flying saucers.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials.

This game finishes Sunday 17 December 2017, 7pm Sydney time Australia.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No cheats allowed.

Games can be played at the arcade. You must ensure the arcade operator has the game at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 5 … Save the astronauts …

Mxnj8lk.png

qMJ22KG.jpg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Neat! Thought the new game wouldn't be till Friday. First time I played this one was maybe 3 or 4 MGL's ago and it's a very enjoyable game. Almost nominated it again, but I tend to try to nominate games that weren't played before in MGL, or games I haven't played.

Great game, but I feel like we just played it, I will have a couple of games but CBF trying to beat the score I got last time.

Hey OOO how about posting the AA MGL records instead of TG ? This is an AA comp after all :) If the TG incomers want to beat our score then good on them, but they should do it here :)

Great game, but I feel like we just played it, I will have a couple of games but CBF trying to beat the score I got last time.

Hey OOO how about posting the AA MGL records instead of TG ? This is an AA comp after all :) If the TG incomers want to beat our score then good on them, but they should do it here :)

We did just play it, but we have to do what we have to do. Yeah, eff that TG stuff. We're trying to work with legit scores.

We did just play it

We did? :D

As Barra said, it has been played, but it seems like an eternity ago that it was played. Not a massive fan of this one, but don't hate it either. It's in my "meh" list :D

- - - Updated - - -

0000.png.5ae04e328f43a64725dfe0a5e1eec5bd.png

Look at the number 1 score on TG :lol Wonder how long that game took :D

You know how when you wake up late with a hangover and start thinking about what you were posting before you went to bed and then you get to that bit where you think awwww shit I'm gunna have to go into damage control. Well the post above was not nearly as negative as I thought it might be and although it does contain some of my well worn ranting that I have not trotted out for quite awhile and may have some people thinking "here he goes again" at least it's mostly legible and it's not too rude or disrespectful and I only missed out one letter, the "s" from scores. Well done drunken me, good job :rolleyes

I didn't realise this game was played somewhat recently in the MGL until after I nominated it, oh well, I think it's bloody fun

[ATTACH=CONFIG]120302[/ATTACH]

I am not playing in the MGL, but I agree this is a fun game. It's hard, but challenging ... pew ... pew ... pew ... hit the engine woosh! ... :alien:

- - - Updated - - -

Fight!!!

Love it!!!

Can we have a new game please?

No problem, just insert another coin and hit 1UP, then you can start a new game.

I wouldn't worry so much about crashing in this game ... just join the OOO Academy, it even made a hardened dummy out of me ... :023:

Y7hOsDK.gif

Don't you just love the MGL ... :049: