Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Ghost Busters Announced!

Ghost Busters Announced!

Okay after a check of 'Marine Traffic' I'm assuming the container is on the ship out of Philadelphia and heading down the Delaware River right now - out to sea and then south to Charlestown South Carolina.

I'd attach a screenshot but Tapatalk keeps telling me I need an account.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% correct, it probably looks ok and with some game interaction programmed it could be quite cool but $825??

$825 for a topper! iv'e seen complete EM's going for cheaper than that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didnt mind the got topper just the price held me back. I dont think these gb toppers will sell too well at that price but who knows.

If Stern did a laseriffic style topper. Simple led image. Slapped $200 on it they would fly out the door.

Overall though im just happy theres a company out there providing the option. If I love the next game enough and topper thrn i might get one albeit too costly. Point is the choice is at least there.

I didnt mind the got topper just the price held me back. I dont think these gb toppers will sell too well at that price but who knows.

If Stern did a laseriffic style topper. Simple led image. Slapped $200 on it they would fly out the door.

Overall though im just happy theres a company out there providing the option. If I love the next game enough and topper thrn i might get one albeit too costly. Point is the choice is at least there.

Yea agree. I think the laseriffic topper looks great and for the price is a huge improvement on the Stern one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ghost Busters Announced!

If I remember correctly the AC/DC LE's took a long time to arrive as well.

Just ask @GORGAR 1 :D

Paid deposit for AC/DC on 13/1/2012 and just looked at my unboxing video and it's 20/4/2012 so not to bad a wait :) hang in there guys :) you know it could be alot worse [emoji23][emoji23]

Pretty sure when they made acdc there wasn't a lot of other games on the line :) now Stern have kicked some goals and I think there's 9 games on the line [emoji41]

This is my first NIB, only bad thing I can see about waiting is asking myself if I should have bought it or not.

I'm tipping in 4 weeks you'll be so happy you'll have forgotten that you had any doubts in the 1st place ;)

Speaking of NIB, what does everyone do re unboxing?

Get your distributor to unbox and check then deliver or unbox yourself?

I've done both just wondering :unsure

This is my first NIB, only bad thing I can see about waiting is asking myself if I should have bought it or not.

At least 2nd hand you don't have time to think lol

Don't put two together they will breed

Are you having it delivered in Box or pick up from AMD un boxed ?

At least 2nd hand you don't have time to think lol

I'm in the same boat (accidental pun ;))

This will be my first NIB and first stern pin.

Being an LE ?? the wait has helped me pay it off over this time. Almost there.

I guess mine will be shipped to Wagga Wagga from AMD.

I think the kids are looking forward to the unboxing aswell. There is anticipation in my house

from the kids and i. (and maybe the missus i am assuming? :cool:)

Are you having it delivered in Box or pick up from AMD un boxed ?

I am going to get ROD from Pinball People to deliver it, so if it doesn't work he can fix it.

I also hope AMD get it out and test it,

I don't want any pain, cause the way it's going it will arrive on my Birthday 16/7.

44 will be 45 is that finished and over the Hill?

I am going to get ROD from Pinball People to deliver it, so if it doesn't work he can fix it.

I also hope AMD get it out and test it,

I don't want any pain, cause the way it's going it will arrive on my Birthday 16/7.

44 will be 45 is that finished and over the Hill?

lol mate it will work as from i am aware they get them out to check them that they turn on and then rebox just not 100%..:unsure

you can ask bruce to set up and play you drop in and check it out ..

that is what i did as i didn't want the box when i picked up TWD

and the ROD to deliver with no box ..

But then again the Box makes a good cubby house for the kids ..:lol

PS thanks for the invite on the 16th ...:p

Congrats to all new GB pin owners :cool: :023:

Very envious :o

The complete range from pro to LE looks super cool

I was at first not impressed with the Ecto topper, however after the vid I think it will be winner !

If you have room to store the original box and packing I would recommend to keep,

Best way to transport in if you have to sell.

I believe original packing adds some extra value