Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 20 - Game 7 ~ Slap Fight ~ [FINISHED]

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ATTACH=CONFIG]62331[/ATTACH]

Is it just me or is this game pretty much go as far as you can on 1 life and then lose all of your other lives shortly after? It seems to be how every one of my games go.

That's how my last game went. Sometimes you can recover and make progress but from my experience you need a good run of stars or it's tough.

Cool game for the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Umm, I've just found a bug or glitch or secret in this game. It gives you a massive boost in score and/or a massive powerup.

What is the policy regarding this sort of thing?

Yeah it is pretty well known, dodge and don't shoot for as long as you can and it advances you weapons, distance and score if you are good enough. Down side is you don't get extra men and maybe not as many points.

I think we allowed it last time it is a lazy advance but you also lose something for doing it.

Yeah it is pretty well known

Oh ok. I was on the phone and couldn't shoot so I was just dodging and after I died I thought WTF? :D

Thing is I got a 150K bonus and that is double what I'm currently getting by playing properly.

Oh ok. I was on the phone and couldn't shoot so I was just dodging and after I died I thought WTF? :D

Thing is I got a 150K bonus and that is double what I'm currently getting by playing properly.

True but you would have 2 more extra men and more points if you played to that score instead.

I don't mind either way, the best scoring method is to play through without the "warp" cheat

Are we allowing the power up dodge thing or not just to be certain which way I should be playing?

From what I found on ChamPOW - TG didn't ever say anything about this on this game, so my 2 cents is that it would probably be alright - well it's fine with me, but I guess everyone have their say (as quickly as possible I guess) and then let OOO make the final ruling. And as you've already pointed out, there is a downside to doing it. Anyway, I haven't tried it - I have enough trouble staying alive when I try to shoot things :lol

I dont see any reason to disallow it

Yeah, I agree. It isn't really a bug as I first thought. It is quite clearly part of the game.

At first I thought it was a great way to get some points but then I had a cracker of a game without the shortcut and did better overall.

My best shortcut bonus has been 180K. I wonder how high you can go?

Yeah, I agree. It isn't really a bug as I first thought. It is quite clearly part of the game.

At first I thought it was a great way to get some points but then I had a cracker of a game without the shortcut and did better overall.

My best shortcut bonus has been 180K. I wonder how high you can go?

I think you can get 210k but not 100% sure

From what I found on ChamPOW - TG didn't ever say anything about this on this game, so my 2 cents is that it would probably be alright - well it's fine with me, but I guess everyone have their say (as quickly as possible I guess) and then let OOO make the final ruling. And as you've already pointed out, there is a downside to doing it. Anyway, I haven't tried it - I have enough trouble staying alive when I try to shoot things :lol

I think that because it was intentionally included in the game, it was allowed. I dont see any reason to disallow it however I dont mind either way

Three votes for allow, none against, so I suggest we go with what you guys think, it makes sense ... :)