Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Blah Blah Pinball Drama Blah

Am sure the pioneering players waiting on the sidelines have plenty of support in regards to making the final playing list if oppurtunity avails itself

Like i said if people want to publicly express their selfishness and narcissistic world view and not support an effort to enrich the event by inluding a few more then thats thier personal choice

Personally I think it would add to the event, and it is disappointing restrictions on entries apply

Mate, r u serious. Not sure who you really are and don't particularly care either.

BUT

How the Fu..K do you fit 13 eggs in an egg carton that holds 12

You are a Dill

- - - Updated - - -

I'd imagine the event is capped at 160 players because of amount of machines available. Its got nothing to do with being selfish. Maybe these "pioneering players" as you call them waiting on the sidelines isn't such a bad thing. Let some new blood in hey? Yeah it would be great for everyone to be able to play but they didn't buy their tickets in time. Including you. Is this what it is really all about Glen? :)

I agree in full.

Why do players that are high ranked think it is good to confirm at the latest time so others don't know they are coming until someone sees you there...?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven’t bought my merch yet but maybe the cutoff won’t apply to me as there is a chance I come under what is now to be known as “Glens Pioneer of Pinball Rule” so don’t have to follow the rules. Or Glen do you have some sort of list? What are the qualifications to get on said list or do you the final judge being such a major contributor and influence in the pinball scene. Tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t bought my merch yet but maybe the cutoff won’t apply to me as there is a chance I come under what is now to be known as “Glens Pioneer of Pinball Rule” so don’t have to follow the rules. Or Glen do you have some sort of list? What are the qualifications to get on said list or do you the final judge being such a major contributor and influence in the pinball scene. Tool.

Easy Rusty

I agree but TOOL is a great band.

Don't bring them into it...

• Administrators
Far out this is epic. I gotta get back to work now though. I missed out on tickets because I'm a useless c*** .

Yeah mate, but you are our useless........

Coming for a beer anyway? If so I will see you there. We MUST be due a session????

Dave

Gotta be a troll, otherwise he is proper levels of crazy.

Is he serious about the unions getting involved? What unions? And why would they give a shit?

Totally f*cking nuts.

The unions would be involved because it's now a WHS issue with the brutal hostile angry crowds and enraged golems. Can't be safe to deliver beer under those conditions :blink:

remember the days when we'd all hang out at meets, drink piss, play a couple of games and just speak shit and have a good time?

Sadly those days seem to have gone Tony

Quote: Tony,

"remember the days when we'd all hang out at meets, drink piss, play a couple of games and just speak shit and have a good time? "

@illawarra_steelers I'm having re-stumping done on the house & here in the last couple of hours after work was finished, we drank piss, talked shit & played pinball. The good life is still alive out here at lest..:lol

I wasn't going to comment on this impasse further, however now it's been extracted from the original thread, I guess it's full steam ahead for further comment!

Good to see that by moving the posts in to this Forum it's garnered a genuine laugh or two from the players who prefer playing pinball only as a social/enjoyment thing.

One of my all time pet peeves is when threads become rhetorical and the same thing is repeated over and over again.

... cry about [do] it in your own thread and I'll gladly move the posts from here in there. I find it pretty disrespectful to the organisers that you are trashing their thread.

Ta.

It's the second freaking time in a row my name has been postulated in a Major Tournament thread just before its' turned to event organizer bashing.

I guess I'm just lucky that I make a point of shaking the hand(s) and thanking the organizer(s) at the completion of every event, plus when available, volunteer assistance in set-up and tear-down.

Wow...how embarrassing LOL!!

Haha... I hear you, Jas. I don't give two hoots about what anyone thinks of me, and even I'm embarrassed!

... Like this universal assumption everyone can be connected to the tech system...

Glen, whilst I agree with this comment on its' own, you made it in reference to my name, even though I stated in effect that it's my choice to not leave my money with a financial institution, or have my bank accounts hooked up to the internet.

Obviously I'm at least connected to the tech system in some way for you to be able to read this.

I'm maybe being nitpicky here, however misconstruing the written word, along with inaccurate portrayal in a forum are pet peeves of mine. It leads to a litany of nonsense far worse than chinese whispers. Not as bad as gossiping slaves though :o.

IMO, you've misconstrued me, and used that as an irrelevant arguement.

That's partly why I reckon that when you make a public beef with one party, you shouldn't publicly use the names' of third parties.

IMO your original post would have been a lot stronger had it read "I see a few stalwarts on the waiting list. What are the chances of the cap being increased? Would be a shame for them to miss the biggest event of the year".

Here's a way you can publicly use other people's names and probably get a different reaction.

... Also knowing Rob and Jasen, not sure this is their style. Sorry G only met you once.

And contrary to much of your MO posted by others about you on AA, you were leaving early... and sober! ;)

----------

I've said it here, and many places before, and I'll say it again. I'm perfectly capable of making myself look like a dick without anyone else's assistance.

Cheers,

G

No offense meant to anyone here....Especially G as we get along great when we play occasionally and even thou he is hard to beat is a good friend....

Is that you, Dave?

If so, can you tell me if Dan is on this forum... I'll be up for Ekka, and will have something that will maybe interest his Cricket Club.

... TOOL is a great band.

Don't bring them into it...

I was gonna respond with something like... "They'd be even better if they released some new stuff", however I did a quick net search, and found some new TOOL is blood red on the 'morrow horizon.

Happy days.

Hopefully for me, the new stuff will further highlight the plight of those on Gilligan's Island.

Cheers,

G