Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

What retro stuff did you add to your stash this week?

My Black Box collection now two thirds complete with the additions of these two. Boxes slightly worn but over all really nice. All complete with baggies and everything. The carts look like they have rarely been taken out.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51533[/ATTACH]

Not really retro but also grabbed Tetris for 3DS for $9 from Target. They have got a bargain bin/shelf going at the moment with a few great deals. Also saw Metroid - Other M for $9 on Wii. This was at the target in the city. Apparently some of the others have better titles that cheap like the Zelda games from the DS. Might have to do some Target hopping tomorrow :P

Not really retro but also grabbed Tetris for 3DS for $9 from Target. They have got a bargain bin/shelf going at the moment with a few great deals. Also saw Metroid - Other M for $9 on Wii. This was at the target in the city. Apparently some of the others have better titles that cheap like the Zelda games from the DS. Might have to do some Target hopping tomorrow :P

I grabbed tetris 3ds for $9 too yesterday. They also had splinter cell, street fighter and something else for $14

Yeah, the Melbourne store had a heap of cart only and disc only packages for XBox, DS. Wii and PS2 & 3 whihc was surprising. Must have been from times when boxes went missing from shelves and they had these left over from behind the counter. No decent titles though from what I could see.

I picked up a Wii from Dicksmith for $37. Was a total fluke that they had one is Coffs Harbour and my Dad lives near so he picked up one for me.

This is what I got in the Mail today:

IMG_20130605_180914.thumb.jpg.9a9b45dc55ab14d9912cb1ce327752b6.jpg

Pretty stoked. The SFC is in mint condition there is barely a scratch and no yellowing whatsoever. So N64 is not too bad a few scratches but pretty good. Now just waiting for the games to arrive.

Finally got some more Neo Geo stuff!

I talk about a store called Rakuten in this video. You can land some really good stuff when they run shipping promotions.

Have a watch if you'd like :)

Finally got some more Neo Geo stuff!

I talk about a store called Rakuten in this video. You can land some really good stuff when they run shipping promotions.

Have a watch if you'd like :)

Thanks for this. I've never heard of it and their prices are very good. Quick question. If the box is in the picture does that mean the box is included? Eg: this? It's not completely obvious. Cheers

Got this from a work colleague for the price of a bottle of Bundy. Will test them tonight (although I think I'll pull the xbox apart and remove the clock capacitor first)

Ah nuts. At first I thought the cd games were for the Playstation. But they are PC games. Just went to put them in the ol' laptop and the drive is kaput :(

Thanks for this. I've never heard of it and their prices are very good. Quick question. If the box is in the picture does that mean the box is included? Eg: this? It's not completely obvious. Cheers

It's tricky...Sometimes it will say if it's loose (there is no box theory), but that's usually with games.

Honestly, it's a bit of gamble. It's safe to assume that it doesn't come boxed, but if it's shows up and it is, well, even better!

Mate, my wife is going to hate you ;)

Some PS2/Xbox pickups

2ed43636cdbb11e2aeb222000a1f9e7e_7.jpg

SNES Pickups

c92b576ecc2b11e28d2722000a1f8fa0_7.jpg

Hopefully the instagram images continue to work...

Hey folks, while being quite new to this forum and also collecting, today I bought something that will sit next to my rob the robot and that is a reproduction copy of the 1991 Nintendo campus challenge. While obviously not anywhere near as valuable as the real deal, it's as close as I'll ever get!! Also picked up a mint nes advantage arcade stick complete in box with manual and plastic, it's been a sweet day to say the least, happy collecting!

Hey folks, while being quite new to this forum and also collecting, today I bought something that will sit next to my rob the robot and that is a reproduction copy of the 1991 Nintendo campus challenge. While obviously not anywhere near as valuable as the real deal, it's as close as I'll ever get!! Also picked up a mint nes advantage arcade stick complete in box with manual and plastic, it's been a sweet day to say the least, happy collecting!

Nice! Beats playing it in an emulator (",)

Welcome aboard too!

Hello All,

I scored a Vectrex yesterday, it sent me broke for the week, but was too good an opportunity to pass up.

I'm loving the vector graphics, now I just need some games to try out on it.

1553453433_IMG_0980(Large).thumb.jpg.e20732e15cfb3fac5e5c41910fc5a5fe.jpg

Finally got some games for my new Nintendo systems:

http://i40.tinypic.com/2u8yotf.jpg

Pretty stoked. Why on earth are the Super Fami controller cords so short? Just beat SFII Turbo with Ryu. Haven't played this in forever and loving it.

A couple of packages arrived today bearing Ninty goodness. Finally got my hands on a Mario 20th Anniversary Famicom Special Edition Game Boy Micro. Then in another package got a great GBA Mario themed haul. All in fantastic condition CIB etc.. :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52132[/ATTACH]