Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

AFMr Claytons Announcement...

All I know is mines been picked up. Fingers crossed for tomorrow delivery, though I won't hold my breath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome mate, my friend is over there now in VIC who could possibly pick it up I guess.

Anyways ill wait for the call.

- Con

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a switch between 115 and 230 in the power supply section of the machine (has that clear plastic over it and hole-grill) that was set to 115 unfortunately. So the fuses were cactus. I was trying to find where the voltage block plug was to check that too as they are different between 115 and 230. Be interesting to see if any of the other machines are set incorrectly or if it was just mine.

its the transformer in the back of the cabinet, I am asking you to check,

- - - Updated - - -

Just spoke to Chicago gaming

If the power supply is switched to 115 then both will be 115v

Jumpers will need to be changed on the transformer plug next to transformer as well as switch on power supply to 230v

They have had the odd game slip through, it won't be all of them

Big shout to Air Road Direct - cost me about $210 door to door from Wayne's to Sydney. Over night delivery. I think it was a bit dearer for tailgate, which I didn't need, but they sent one anyway. Super helpful staff also, which is unusual for freight companies.

Big shout to Air Road Direct - cost me about $210 door to door from Wayne's to Sydney. Over night delivery. I think it was a bit dearer for tailgate, which I didn't need, but they sent one anyway. Super helpful staff also, which is unusual for freight companies.

Been using air road for years they are terrific and ive never had an issue

All sorted. Just needed to have the correct voltage jumper connection and we're up and running - lucky I had both MMR and AFMRLE arrive at the same time so could swap one from the other to troubleshoot. Great customer service from Wayne. Totally run off his feet but still found time to assist me. As for the quality of the machines - absolutely amazing. My daughter had one game on MMR and declared "this is the best pinball you have Dad!". Merry Christmas to all! :)

All sorted. Just needed to have the correct voltage jumper connection and we're up and running - lucky I had both MMR and AFMRLE arrive at the same time so could swap one from the other to troubleshoot. Great customer service from Wayne. Totally run off his feet but still found time to assist me. As for the quality of the machines - absolutely amazing. My daughter had one game on MMR and declared "this is the best pinball you have Dad!". Merry Christmas to all! :)

Do you happen to have a pic of the correct setup for reference?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Easiest way to check if you're going to have an issue is look for the jumper connection (it will be a plug connected to the transformer at the back of the cabinet). The correct one will have single brown, black and white wires. The incorrect US one will only have black and white wires. PM and I can provide a picture of what the wrong one looks like.

Easiest way to check if you're going to have an issue is look for the jumper connection (it will be a plug connected to the transformer at the back of the cabinet). The correct one will have single brown, black and white wires. The incorrect US one will only have black and white wires. PM and I can provide a picture of what the wrong one looks like.

Post a pic for all to see ?

- Con

Trough eject, auto plunger and a bunch of other solenoids not firing. All on the red-brn line. Connections seem fine though all the way back to board. Grr. Fuses all look fine too...

That sucks.

On page 1-6 of the manual there is a good picture of the connector in question. The US version only has black / white cables and some pin holes contain two wires, whereas the Australian plug has one brown wire and all wires start and terminate in individual plug holes. I'd take a pic but I've finally got the machines in the line up and glass on.

Ok, it was the bloody fuse. Looked fine but tested out of holder was cactus. First 2 games my 10yo kicked my arse! How do I fix that??!! [emoji3]

Play better! Awesome your 10yo plays.

Enjoy the AFM. Been a long(ish) time coming.

What do you mean all the toppers are the same?

Are you saying the game number is not the same as the number hand written on the box?

8c694309610d5eba66ce69841aa73c79.jpg

My machine is 324 and my name was on the main box but topper was separate when received. Also emailed you.