Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXXXVI - Game 4 ~ Jumping Jack (closes 29-July)

Seesaw …

MGLXXXVI – Game 4 ~ Jumping Jack

bAp75hr.png

Nominated by gamers: Wirre.The.Man

ROM WolfMAME 0.106: JJack

Game Story:

Jump from one place to another. Avoid hitting obstacles. Gather bonus items for points. An extremely challenging game.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials. This game finishes Sunday 29 July 2018, 7pm Sydney time.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No cheats allowed.

Games can be played at the arcade. You must ensure the arcade operator has the game at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 4 … Watch the spears and the volcanoes …

6ZZFedL.png

fUVSNxD.jpg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Moderator

I vaguely remember last time we played on easy, I cant tell if there’s much difference on medium/ extra hard.

It’s going to take a while to remember all the strategy we sorted out last time, I’m rusty as bro

Sent from my iPad using Aussie Arcade

I vaguely remember last time we played on easy, I cant tell if there’s much difference on medium/ extra hard.

It’s going to take a while to remember all the strategy we sorted out last time, I’m rusty as bro

Sent from my iPad using Aussie Arcade

Just chatting with Barra and a few other guys on FB about it now - I have a score up on TG on "correct" settings, I can't for the life of me remember any differences. I'd have to give it a go to be sure - I was surprised when I had to change my DIP settings when I played last night, thought something was up.

Haven't played this since MGL 20 which was just after I moved in here. Back then I posted implying that I was trying to keep my rage quits quiet to lull the new neighbors into a false sense of security. That was then, this is now. :evil:lol

Played a few games of Jumping Jack and sucked at it. Nothing worth submitting yet