Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Bowland Pinball Challenge 2019 - 25th-27th Oct - Port Pirie

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you Ray and everyone involved for another well organised weekend tournament [emoji106][emoji106] pity the numbers were down so whoever didnt turn up, your loss!

lets hope for more pinball in pirie, im always in! cheers again to Steve and his missus for putting up with us Adelaide lads, made us feel right at home [emoji106][emoji106]

absolutely love the Checkpoint pinball lol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]IMG20191027144130.thumb.jpeg.02c199c98296ea49fc527cf008e2f55b.jpeg

Sent from my CPH1719 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Couldn't agree with you more southaussie101. Fantastic weekend with an awesome group of people to play pinball and have a few bevvys with. Cheers to all the pirie crew who donated machines and especially Ray for organizing event. For a first timer up to pirie for a comp i had a great time and hope theres many more to come[emoji1696][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Special thank you to the Following. Without these it just doesn't happen. Ray being number 1. Steve from Bowland. Andrew from A1 pizza and Golden north Ice cream. Steve dite and his lovely wife( I didn't won't to spell your name wrong)[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Steve supplied games and much more. Rocket for his modern games. Eg the hobbit much appreciated. Stewart for the time warp. All the Adelaide people for coming down and keeping the event alive. Thank you All. Chaza @razorsedge @andrew mathews @digger48 @Bowland-BOWL-O-RAMA @rodneypapishgazz mcgaz [MENTION=20958]southaussie101 @Leith Stuart @RMacauley @Rob rob @mcaussie

Done a good job of messing that up. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Peace out.

Sent from my Nokia 5.1 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

RESULTS FROM PORT PIRIE PINBALL CHALLENGE

A1 PIZZA GROUP MATCH PLAY CLASSICS

1st Rob Britos

2nd Michael Costalos

3rd Rob Macauley

Congratulations to Rob Britos on Winning his first tournament in the Main event

1st Rob Macauley

2nd Michael Costalos

3rd Colin Tattoli

Golden North sponsored Group Match Play

1st Rob Macauley

2nd Colin Tattoli

3rd Rob Britos

Flip Frenzy (Saturday Night)

1st Steve Dite

2nd Rob Macauley

3rd Ray Gillett

3rd Colin Tattoli

Mini League Finals

1st Scottie Taylor

2nd Colin Tattoli

3rd Michael Costalos

4th Steve Dite

BOWLAND PINBALL CHALLENGE OVERALL

1ST Steve Dite 38 points

2nd Rob Macauley 37 points

3rd Rob Britos 37 points

Big thank you to Bowland, A1, Pizza Golden North ice cream and every one who donated their machines and time as mentioned in previous post

!