Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

JJP #4 - Pirates of the Caribbean

Ryza

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know I keep asking questions lol but is the new Pirates available to play from 10am Saturday? Looking at the times it says it’s being live streamed so is it not available until after the stream? Only asking because I can only come for a couple hours and don’t want to miss playing Jacks new game [emoji106]

I know I keep asking questions lol but is the new Pirates available to play from 10am Saturday? Looking at the times it says it’s being live streamed so is it not available until after the stream? Only asking because I can only come for a couple hours and don’t want to miss playing Jacks new game [emoji106]

From what l understand they will be available to play after the official release time of 11am. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Could be an issue for you Pete. Last time the 11am was just the start of the presentation by Jack, that went for roughly 20 to 30 minutes I think.

Then the pinball was swamped by people, and yes it was one ball per person.

I really hope Richard is right in saying there may be 2 POTC there...but I doubt it.

Could be an issue for you Pete. Last time the 11am was just the start of the presentation by Jack, that went for roughly 20 to 30 minutes I think.

Then the pinball was swamped by people, and yes it was one ball per person.

I really hope Richard is right in saying there may be 2 POTC there...but I doubt it.

To be fair there was no 1 ball per person rule implemented by anyone.

When the massive crowd stepped up people felt bad playing more than 1 ball so everyone there decided we should all just play 1 ball to start with so more people could play.. But then enough people did it that's it just become the 'rule' for the entire event!

No ball save and 3 ball should be enough I think... This game seems pretty fast as it is.

Did not mean to suggest one ball per person was the wrong decision, I actually think it was the right one. Just sucked if you copped a house ball of which I copped 2!

One ball play at least the line moved quickly.

If more than one machine is there 3 ball would be great, not if there is only one machine though.

Pete, the stream will be of the 'reveal' by Jack I would assume? Once he has finished speaking it would be open to play I guess?

Did not mean to suggest one ball per person was the wrong decision, I actually think it was the right one. Just sucked if you copped a house ball of which I copped 2!

One ball play at least the line moved quickly.

If more than one machine is there 3 ball would be great, not if there is only one machine though.

Well it probably is bad because you lock 2 balls and then someone else plays your multiball.

Pete.. Regarding the stream... Last year it was Jack talking about the machine for about 20mins. And then anyone could play.

I might be wrong but this yeah it might be the same but only a couple of people playing first with it being streamed overhead. Maybe with some guidance and instruction from Jack so everyone knows how to play a little before they step up.

Could be wrong!

Well it probably is bad because you lock 2 balls and then someone else plays your multiball.

Sounds good to me, you good players can set it up for me and ill luck it on my one ball.

Pete.. Regarding the stream... Last year it was Jack talking about the machine for about 20mins. And then anyone could play.

I might be wrong but this yeah it might be the same but only a couple of people playing first with it being streamed overhead. Maybe with some guidance and instruction from Jack so everyone knows how to play a little before they step up.

Could be wrong!

If that is true it would suggest open play will begin at roughly 11:40am maybe, or perhaps even through till the schedule time of 12pm?

How early do you need to leave Pete?

Cheers guys I reckon I’ll be right [emoji106] I’ve been watching heaps of videos and love the look of it Just a work of art so dying to play it. Don’t worry Michael my ball will most likely go SDTM to lol. See you all there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tickets purchased and we are really looking forward to seeing the game and what Jack has to say [emoji106] haven’t been to a meet for ages so will be great to catch up with peeps. Do we pick tickets up at door or from Mr Pinball in Oakleigh?

Tickets purchased and we are really looking forward to seeing the game and what Jack has to say [emoji106] haven’t been to a meet for ages so will be great to catch up with peeps. Do we pick tickets up at door or from Mr Pinball in Oakleigh?

Last time I saw you the DI event I think!

And the time before then was expo in chicago! Will be good to catch up mate

Last time I saw you the DI event I think!

And the time before then was expo in chicago! Will be good to catch up mate

That’s it [emoji106] must of got sick of each other in Chicago 🤣🤣🤣

Reckon I will be struggling to get you off it.

Keen to see them all and maybe play a few games. I don't get over excited like you do. [emoji3]

I know you hate TF, Met, IJ and IM.

After seeing you play Met and TF, I put IM right next to it for you.

4739498c89cd1ca15caf9164869c83e3.jpg

e8a823e16cf22c2a7e3db83050851da0.jpg

Sent by using mental telepathy

You get excited enough to buy them ;) We will see. Dont give me some BS excuse that this could be better or that could be better. Actually they say a true test is one that fails, so yes please give me reasons (apart from the theme) what you think could be done better on Dialed In....

We are posting them but also have ticket numbers at the door if they don't arrive in time

- - - Updated - - -

From what l understand they will be available to play after the official release time of 11am. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Will be available after 12 noon to play at the latest

You get excited enough to buy them ;) We will see. Dont give me some BS excuse that this could be better or that could be better. Actually they say a true test is one that fails, so yes please give me reasons (apart from the theme) what you think could be done better on Dialed In....

You know I'm a lawlor fan so I'll probably like it.

I'm more excited about visiting Hashman and meeting up with Ryza than how the new machines play. Not to say that I won't like playing them.

Remember I haven't seen much of them as my phone sucks so look forward to seeing them.

Sent by using mental telepathy

Reckon you might seriously think of getting DI then... For Brett to say its the best game ever... well I was not expecting that...

- - - Updated - - -

Massive Iines and play 1 ball only? That’s concerning [emoji853]

l'll give you my ball Pete... :055: