Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

ACS 2018 Adelaide

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ACS 2018 Adelaide

Anyone at the ACS fri night who is not playing in the flip frenzy interested in sitting w me and managing the queue? Beers allowed, it will be v chilled and social, I’m the one doing the hard work w the scoring.

Edited by onetaste

I’m not superman like u grant so i need a caped crusader to join me. (Plus we have double the number of players)

That's the beauty of flip frenzy Greg it is irrelevant how many people play as the line moves at the same pace :D

Food: Phat Buddha Rolls at our venue will be open for lunch on Saturday and Sunday from 11:30am - 2:30pm. Friday. (NB: They don’t do breakfast. The Cambodian Cheeseburgers are particularly great!)

The venue has no issues with people bringing in food for breakfast and dinner on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday, they ask that people are courteous and clean up after themselves. The venue opens at 8:30am.

The Flinders Street Project (276 Flinders St, the Hutt St end) is just down the road and they serve breakfast from 8am on the weekend. There are a hundred restaurants within 1km so plenty of options.

ACS 2018 Adelaide

Hi everyone,

Zac from the Jade here, thought I’d chime in (see what I did there!) and add some details:

Please note the Jade is open (as per usual) from 7:30am - late on Friday 9th.

Apologies @VON I missed your previous post, PBR open at 11am Friday and usually stay open until the majority of people have stopped eating. Exactly when they’ll stop serving is a bit hard to say, but it’s usually at least until 8pm or so.

To clarify, our food partners (Phat Buddha Rolls) are an independent business that operate on our property in an outdoor kitchen in the garden area. They are a law unto themselves which is why I sound a bit vague.

I’ve also been asked a couple of questions:

“Can you advise what hours The Jade will be open from and till each day”

Friday 9th: 7:30am - late

Saturday 10th: 9:00am - late

Sunday 11th: 9:00am - 5pm

- Please note I will be arriving at the venue @ 8:30am Saturday and Sunday but will need half an hour or so to set-up the bar

“What hours they will be serving alcohol each day”

- Our licence allows us to to serve liquor anytime during our opening hours.

- However, we have applied for temporary licences for the adjoining room where the comp will be held as it is not officially in our leased premises.

- Please keep in mind that drinkers won’t be able to take alcoholic beverages into the room where the pinball machines are located until after 6pm Friday and 12pm Saturday and Sunday.

- Again, this doesn’t affect service in The Jade itself...

Really looking forward to seeing you all this weekend, it’s going to be great! [emoji109]

Cheers,

Zac

Sent from my iPad using Aussie Arcade

Is anyone from Melbourne stopping in NHILL pinball museum this weekend?

Owner wants something from me but courier companies won't deliver there and Its long (120cm) for Aussie post.

Let me know if you can help me out!

Is anyone from Melbourne stopping in NHILL pinball museum this weekend?

Owner wants something from me but courier companies won't deliver there and Its long (120cm) for Aussie post.

Let me know if you can help me out!

I will be going there late next month if that helps?