Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 31 - Game 9 ~ Turtles ~ [FINISHED]

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

0003.thumb.png.740f70434263fd2d4d34584fa62efbee.png

Took down my own TG MAME WR on this, as well as beating a previously better TG score on MARP of 32,000 from gastrainga. :)

Let's hope the INP file recorded correctly.

P.S. I'm told Turtles will be one of the games at the first upcoming Netherworld monthly arcade competition :D

Well done sir. Congrats!

You're doing pretty good on this. Sure AA nominated this in an IGBY comp at some stage - is that how you know it? I reckon I could push this score higher, someone with real maze game talents I reckon could get 50k on this - but geez it would proably take close to 1hr. This game was 30mins - I won't explain yet why it would take probably another 30 mins to get another 17k - save that for end of the week tips :D

You're doing pretty good on this. Sure AA nominated this in an IGBY comp at some stage - is that how you know it? I reckon I could push this score higher, someone with real maze game talents I reckon could get 50k on this - but geez it would proably take close to 1hr. This game was 30mins - I won't explain yet why it would take probably another 30 mins to get another 17k - save that for end of the week tips :D

I learned of this from your IGB nomination yes. I like maze games!

If my strat works I'll be on board one for 2 hours :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Edited by John73

I made one for Barra's World Record so I thought I had better make a shirt for you too @John73

Congratulations on a great score.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]109452[/ATTACH]

Yeah, try and find either a Turtles or radrad tshirt at your local shop. Limited market eh?

Don't you go getting any world records yet. I haven't managed to find a pic of you yet!

I don't see any WRs coming soon... but here's a nice picture for you:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]109454[/ATTACH]

Hopefully you can find a spot to place your design...

Day 4 ... and we already have 2 people who have broken the TG MAME world record ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/Turtles1_zpskbpwvasg.png

Maybe there's a lot more love being shown for this game now ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/animated-turtle-image-0036_zpscseaxvgp.gif

13 days to go ... :035:

Edited by OOO

Day 4 ... and we already have 2 people who have broken the TG MAME world record ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/Turtles1_zpskbpwvasg.png

Maybe there's a lot more love being shown for this game now ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/animated-turtle-image-0036_zpscseaxvgp.gif

13 days to go ... :035:

Wow. Last place and that took me a few tries to get THAT high. I'm obviously missing a key strategy here...

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade