Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 35 - RULES - NOMINATIONS are CLOSED

This looks pretty cool guys!! Hope you don't mind a newbie joining in and reliving some old classics!

Not sure how this is run so i'll sit back on the first one, play, but suss out the format.

Looking forward to mashing buttons with you all!

Welcome to the MGL.

Anyone is welcome to join in and play, the more the merrier!

Don't sit back, get stuck in! Everything you need to know is in the first post of this thread. If you have any questions - feel free to ask.

What games are you into?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Moderator
Defective poll, no BnJ option :P

Though I do agree with this :

Crush Roller 0 votes 0%

:lol

Malcom Turnbull Looses every poll and he is still number 1 , so by default that makes Crush Roller number 1!

The defence rests...

Sent from my iPad using Aussie Arcade

This looks pretty cool guys!! Hope you don't mind a newbie joining in and reliving some old classics!

Not sure how this is run so i'll sit back on the first one, play, but suss out the format.

I never heard of "Agent Smith" sitting back ... it's go go go ... from Game 1 ... http://i.imgur.com/z91itqI.gif

Welcome! Nice to have some fresh blood. My suggestion would be to at least try and submit a score for every game. Life calls and you will not have time to play every game to your best but half the fun is trying and discovering a game you might not have played otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Welcome to MGL mate!

Great bunch of people here to compete against and learn from.

Get practicing now cause you have a looooooong season ahead!

Be sure to tell your mates if they are into classic gaming to join as well [emoji846]

Gadzooks

Hey guys..thanks for the warm welcome! Looking forward to mashing buttons with you!

Bring it ON!!! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome! Nice to have some fresh blood. Aussie Arcade

Haha, fresh blood...lol...here for the picking!

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the MGL.

Anyone is welcome to join in and play, the more the merrier!

Don't sit back, get stuck in! Everything you need to know is in the first post of this thread. If you have any questions - feel free to ask.

What games are you into?

Cheers mate...I'll try my best not to sit back!

As for my games, I like Wonderboy, Galaga, Track n Field, Gyruss, Rygar just to name a few.

How come all games from the last WCE aren’t banned?

Just the previous 10 x MGL games are not eligible. We’ll see if any from WCEI appear again in WCEII. With the very large number of games available and what gamers nominate, there is a strong chance they will be unique, but you never know, Crush Roller may be up again ... :cool:

but you never know, Crush Roller may be up again

Mr Sawle is lucky I have the memory span of a goldfish - he is in line for a massive bitch slapping over his nomination of Crush Roller but I forget to give it to him when I see him. Rest assured, each time Crush Roller comes up, the beating will be multiplied by a factor of 2.

Mr Sawle is lucky I have the memory span of a goldfish - he is in line for a massive bitch slapping over his nomination of Crush Roller but I forget to give it to him when I see him. Rest assured, each time Crush Roller comes up, the beating will be multiplied by a factor of 2.

Remember it and like you used to threaten to do to me break his fingers. It's the only way I'll ever keep my drunken Wonderboy score on the Netherworld scoreboard. Unless it's already been beaten and if that's the case break em anyway :lol:lol

Remember it and like you used to threaten to do to me break his fingers. It's the only way I'll ever keep my drunken Wonderboy score on the Netherworld scoreboard. Unless it's already been beaten and if that's the case break em anyway :lol:lol

Netherworld apparently has a Wonder Boy board now - a real one. Shane is planning on setting some scores. There is another guy, can't remember his name, who is also keen to try for the TG record on it. Not sure what score he is up to. Shane did 1.6m the other day https://www.twitch.tv/videos/246090678 and had a better game going but stuffed it up :D

One of those stupid games on TG where you have to play on hard for MAME but on easy for PCB.

I've started practicing already, I'm sure my NOMs will get in because they are by far the best games compared to the rubbish you guys have no doubt nommed :lol

Also AFAIK 5 of my 7 have never been played in the MGL, a couple are clones of classics but with enough difference to make them worthwhile and a couple are very different to the games we normally play but I guess most will enjoy them.

MGL 35 - now featuring ALL Rat's NOMs :023:

Bring it on

I nominated rubbish just to annoy you @Rat

OOO,

If this is the wrong place to post this let me know.

Here is the link to the pictures/video of my Arcade themed 50th Birthday party that I promised a month ago.

https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/93464-50th-Birthday-Party-Pictures-and-Video?p=1169365#post1169365

Right place .. all good ... :023:

Thanks for posting the photos and the video. What a terrific place to have a great time and celebrate your birthday!

Gosh so many good games too ... Gunsmoke, DK, 1942, BurgerTime, a rare In The Hunt, Pole Position and even a Hoops too. Plus many more. I'll be over for the weekend ... :run:

I had to post some of your excellent pics on this thread as well. Love the one of you with the badge, great shot. Belated :birthday3:

AQwTs3R.jpg

Everybody loves hitting the mystery prize ...

Zp1qGL9.jpg

JN5CIp7.jpg

cmD2Bg7.jpg

uoZ9s8J.jpg

ZZACETA.jpg

I used to play this game a lot in the 80s. Real fun game ... Ice Hockey yeah ... still remember the anthem at the start, after all these decades too!

jXd3v3b.jpg

Thanks for posting Bob ... :024:

Right place .. all good ... :023:

Thanks for posting the photos and the video. What a terrific place to have a great time and celebrate your birthday!

Gosh so many good games too ... Gunsmoke, DK, 1942, BurgerTime, a rare In The Hunt, Pole Position and even a Hoops too. Plus many more. I'll be over for the weekend ... :run:

I had to post some of your excellent pics on this thread as well. Love the one of you with the badge, great shot. Belated :birthday3:

AQwTs3R.jpg

Everybody loves hitting the mystery prize ...

Zp1qGL9.jpg

JN5CIp7.jpg

cmD2Bg7.jpg

uoZ9s8J.jpg

ZZACETA.jpg

I used to play this game a lot in the 80s. Real fun game ... Ice Hockey yeah ... still remember the anthem at the start, after all these decades too!

jXd3v3b.jpg

Thanks for posting Bob ... :024:

Wow everything is old and vintage except the badge/button/pin. That’s pretty current! [emoji13]

Also I think Defender, Robotron and Missile Command require custom control panels- do not eligible. Am I wrong on these?

Missile command uses a trackball.

The others just need standard control mapping.